Chapter 10: Maiden's Awakening

Saku was frozen on the spot at the sound of a very familiar voice "you're getting on as normal aren't you?" said a girl voice "surrounded by girls, and training hard. Some things never change. As least you have a guy with you this time" Mochi turned round and then looked excited

"you made it, you made it. Saku look...she's here" Saku couldn't believe his ears...or his eyes as he turned towards her.

 Saku could see a mature teenage girl before him, with long brown hair thickly curled at her shoulders and down her back. Saku then spoke "Ana...stasia" said Saku with great surprise "what the?" Saku then ran to her "is that really you? I mean...I'm not dreaming am I?"

"do you want me to give you some proof?" Anastasia then leaned forward and pressed her lips on his.

Anaeus looked bright red in the face, with Ellie looking very surprised and Mochi covered her eyes. Only Pulya didn't look too shocked. Anastasia then pulled back from Saku, with a red face "is that proof enough?" Saku was dazed

"hmm...yeah that'll do" said Saku happily before hugging her "I missed you, you know"

"you have, have you?" said Anastasia "sorry about that" Saku's friends gathered round

"So Saku" said Ellie "Do you want to introduce the lovely lady? The one that you're obviously very comfortable with?"

"yeah, come on spill" said Anaeus almost demanding it.

Saku let go of Anastasia and stood to the side "everyone, introducing a very dear friend of mine. She was my fellow student at Green B.U.S academy and a B-Rank element user. She also a daughter of Albert and Clara Michaels...and an excellent cook. Anastasia"

Anastasia, was a girl of about sixteen who stood with much grace and politeness. Anastasia was wearing the girls uniform from Saku's academy. While Saku's uniform consists a light black jumper over a white shirt. Anastasia wore a dull white and looser jumper over a black t-shirt, with black skirt.

Anastasia was of average height with long, posh, brown hair. Her hair was thickly curled at her shoulders and at her back. Like Sora and Ellie she too had a well-endowed chest, under her sensible clothing. As she stood a vibe of warmth and kindness, could almost be felt permeating the air.

Anastasia then bowed and stood up straight "it's very nice to meet you all. I'm Anastasia. I hope I can get well along with everyone one of you" Pulya then nodded

"it's a pleasure to meet an upstanding lady such as yourself. I'm Pulya, I hope we can get well acquainted"

 Ellie then walked forward "Nice to meet you I'm Ellie...Ellie Raygor. You certainly carry yourself with plenty of manners" said Ellie "and with that display of affection you must be pretty sweet" Ellie rubbed Saku's head making him laugh "on Saku here"

"well...she is my girlfriend Ellie" said Saku

"oh no wonder then"

"well we are a couple" said Anastasia with a small tone of annoyance "there's nothing with that is there?"

"hey, hey I was just asking" Anastasia then shook her head

"sorry it's being a long day. I'm just a bit snippy" Ellie nodded with a smile.

Mochi then ran forward "Ana, Ana it's so good to see you" Anastasia rubbed Mochi's head

"it's nice to see you too. I hope you've been a good girl since I've been gone" Mochi nodded "and that you didn't spill the secret"

"wait what?" said Saku "Mochi you knew Anastasia was coming!?" she then had a mischievous smile

"Ana promised me a cheesecake if I didn't say anything" said Mochi