Chapter 24: Deep Wounds of The Past

(This Chapter has a music Track. Simply play it at START. Pause when instructed, then unpause it and continue to the end)

(If you can't play it, simply play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix Xion's Theme alongside this chapter, at the instructions. Highly recommended)

 It was now only a little under two weeks, 13 days, before the third elimination round. Which for one meant much planning had to be done. Xene was halfway through stage three of his plan to weaken down the supports of Saku. Xene had been doing some research into a matter which bugged him and after a, more or less, fruitless, search he was reporting to Jay.

Jay stood as un-bothered as ever "well, boss, how did the search go?"

"I might as have just as well chased a goose" said Xene looking peeved "absolutely diddly squat. Those three, Sora, Anaeus and Ayoko have well and truly being bugging me. It was never foreseen for those three to be with Saku at all"

"same for that Mochi Stritos girl as well"

"I checked about Mochi, she was adopted only around a year ago. So her identity isn't as widely known about. But there's nothing on Sora or Ayoko. The name Anaeus does pop up but that's it. I'm currently working on him"

"Well come on then....how's stage three on that note progressing?"

"it's...hard to word"

Xene crossed his arms "Hidan has the same power as me, able to influence the darkness, or rather evil, within one's heart. It hasn't really worked on anyone, not even that Suzuna and Pulya. It only seems to have worked on Anastasia"

"well that's still good isn't it?" asked Jay "I mean that girl is Saku's strongest support isn't she?"

"I suppose so yeah. The darkness with her is festering and strong, after a few more nurturing moments...I can fully take advantage. Anyway on that note...how come you didn't help Hidan?"

"because this isn't my problem"

Xene out of nowhere went for Jay, pinning against the wall with his arm "this is indeed your problem Jay Coven" Xene said with mild fury. Jay still looked somewhat un-bothered

"why are you so bothered about me anyway?" said Jay curiously "it's like as if we're related or something" Xene retracted his arm

"in one way or another...we are Jay. But I can't tell you now. I can only tell you after this month. Well luckily for you, Hidan has established himself within the group rather well. All I ask is that you prepare yourself, because 4 days before the 3rd elimination round, Stage 4 will begin" with that Xene walked off. Jay rubbed his chest

"what is up with that guy? Normally I'm not bothered but why does he make me...genuinely worried"

Later that day in the training hall, Saku was training with Ayoko. Saku was going at a strong pace, using strong attacks and firing multiple beams and blasts. Ayoko was reciprocating his attacks, being able to defend herself with some ease and could cancel out Saku's beam attacks with her own.  The two then thrust their hands together, and then to their sides both producing a pulsing ball of energy.

Then they thrust their hands forward, both producing a large beam. Ayoko's a bright white, and Saku's red. They both looked to be quite even, their beams equally struggling amongst each other. From the sidelines, were Sora, Anastasia and Pulya. Anastasia was watching with interest " I know you told me Ayoko had the same power of Sora" said Anastasia "but hearing about this, and seeing it are two completely different things"

"It is quite a feat" said Pulya watching "Ayoko's power seems nearly the same level as Saku's.  In fact even her fighting style is the same as Saku's. From what I can see...the only thing separating them...is battle experience. That's it"