Chapter 48: Towards a Brighter Future

The fight between Xene and Saku, looked to be at its conclusion. Wielding every power at his disposal Saku delivered his ultimate attack and struck Xene with all the force and power of a lightning bolt into the ground.

Everyone was left speechless by his attack, half of them had open jaws and wide eyes. Even Cora looked quite surprised. The daze wore off slightly with Cora starting "What an...attack. I've never seen one so strong before"

"He...He literally combined all four of our powers" said Lexi "into one colossal smash"

"Mochi's wings" said Aries "Cora's punches, my hammer...and Lexi's lightning"

"well the fight is nearly now" said Pulya "it's just about reached its conclusion"

Saku was slowly drooping to the ground, the strain of exhaustion now too much for body. As he a little away from the ground his wings then simply vanished and he fell a few feet to the ground, landing very badly on his feet.  Then going falling to his front. Saku was panting very badly, his costume beginning to dim, and his aura now gone.

Saku used whatever energy he had left, just to get to his feet. Xene himself looking be struggling just to sit-up "I...I'll never...never...quit" Xene's own s-tuner state had worn off,  completely showing Jay's appearance now "I will...kill you. Mark my...words" through stubbornness Xene got to his feet as well

"give it up...Xene" said Saku a bit weakly "in your...condition. Anyone can finish you off" Xene used his anger as fuel to make himself run forward

"Shut up! I will win...you see if I don't" Saku saw Xene coming but remained stood still, panting.

Xene starting running, not quite straight, and swung a punch with every effort he could muster. Saku however went under his punch and thrust forward a powerful palm to Xene's gut. Xene's pain was so immense...he couldn't scream or shout. All that came out of his mouth with a quiet raspy breath. Saku struck more blunt palms into Xene's gut each one hitting him hard, and on the last one made him cough up blood.

Xene began to fall forward but Saku pressed a blunt right palm on Xene's chest. Xene looked up at Saku, who had his left arm brought backwards but his palm pointing forwards "Xene...the power that has been given to me, has come from every person I've met here. My friends, my children, Anastasia...and then my family. However there's one person left...I've yet to honour. My student" Suzuna found his comment very uplifting from his comment

"Master..." Saku tensed out his hand

"with her gift...this fight is over" Saku took away his right hand and thrust his left palm into Xene's chest.

A strong shockwave shot, of immense power, shredded through Xene's chest. The shockwave continued through his body, out his back smashing into the wall at the far end. Xene's rib-cage was torn asunder by the attack, all ribs  fractured or broken. His body went into a state of shock, with the pain that now flooded it. Xene just flew limply in the air, landing on his shoulders, landing  on his front.

Saku had also being knocked off his feet. His weak body couldn't withstand the force of the shockwave, sending him off his feet. Saku's tuner also broke off, as he landed limply in his rather tattered grey t-shirt and pants. Both fighters were still aware...but could barely move.

Xene's legs wouldn't respond, his breathing was shallow, and his left arm was remaining still. Saku was the same, more to fatigue, as he too found his body not really responding either. Xene gritted his teeth "come...on...come on...move" no matter what Xene tried, only his right arm would move "I...can't...move...agh" he began banging his face on the ground "no...I'll never admit...defeat. That fool is weak...and always will be" Laura with an annoyed look walked over to Saku.