Preview: The Grand Celestia

A Young man, human in appearance but with lime green skin looks upon a canvas of black and stars. Sitting upon a chair, he pressed small buttons which begin to zoom on his view. A few button presses revealed a swirling spiral of milky way. The view continued to zoom into the milky way, revealing 9 spherical sphere of varying sizes and shapes. Using a small joystick he concentrated his view on a planet of blue and green

"Earth...a planet of brilliant green and blue. A planet of possibilty, and greatness. It might be young but it carries much hope and potential to grow and flourish beyond you wildest dreams. It might not have evovled as much as others, but it grows at a steady pace"

"my Brother" said A Young girl again human but with light pink skin and very long almost wild hair "may I ask why we are invovling this world. As you have said, it is still young. Compared to the other competitors, it is a mere infant"

"I have heard rumours of a warrior, who lives upon this world, who exudes amazing power. While these rumours could very well be rumours...I must say I'm intrigued by this phenonom" the young man stood up "now then...I intend to investigate this matter. If so, for the first time in a century the planet earth will be a participant...in The Grand Celestia" 

The sister watched the brother and looked upon the Planet Earth "Soon...the universal alignment will be upon us. And in turn the fate of all life along with it. It's almost destiny that this new power should appear close to this time" the sisters then glowed a bright red, and her body appear to freeze. Then after a moment she unfroze "Whoever this warrior could be, is the strongest new hopeful of a family lineage. Just who this person is, will be unknown. All I know is...he or she will be the one to guide us...in our hour of need"