Chapter 17: The Darkness Strengthens (M)

(Music is on this Chapter. Begin at Start and stop at end. Just play the titled Track Kingdom Hearts 2: Tension Rising)

Mochi now stood in wearing a robe of dull of white, which draped down her back, with slightly loose pink bottoms. Her hair had also changed now bright white. Saku let off a low whistle "well...what do you know...it was a bio-armour"

"To be able to do it at her age" said Pulya pleasantly surprised "is a great achievement"

"hey Mochi" called Logan, who was watching her "look...you did it. You can use bio-armour now"

Mochi opened her eyes and looked at herself "Whoa...did I...really do it?" she then turned round to Saku "hey...big Brother...I did it"

"if only if we knew before" said Saku "you, sort of, remind me of an angel. Your hair has now gone bright white, and you're wearing a long robe"

"now that you mention it..." said Ellie "she does remind me of how angels are depicted"

"the only she's missing are wings" said Logan but upon saying this two wings sprouted out of Mochi's back "oh...what do you know...wings"

The two wings, resembling large feathered wings, were pink and translucent, Mochi's energy flowed along them from her back to the tip. Saku then spoke "Mochi...erm...you have a little something...behind you" as Mochi peered back she noticed her aura wings

"wha...whoa" said Mochi "they look...so pretty"

"alright enough gawking Mochi" said Pulya seriously "you won't  last long like this, and count the fact you were already tired mean you have even less time.  You need to get the job done now"

"Go for it...Mochi!" called Sora "give it all you've got" Mochi turned round and serious against Johnny.

Johnny looked confident "a bio-armour...not bad for a kid so young. But even so...I doubt this'll change the outcome of the match"

"We'll have to see" said Mochi who then burst forward. Mochi then jumped at Johnny thrusting a punch forward, but Johnny had swung his hammer at Mochi's fist. At first it looked even but then Mochi with much effort actually pushed back Johnny's hammer and then smashed Johnny in the face with another punch.

Johnny was sent skidding backward, and nearly fell backward but managed to stop himself. Mochi was already jumping at him again, but Johnny ran forward swinging his power aura hammer. Mochi saw this coming, and shielded herself but was still sent through the air regardless. Mochi went at a considerable speed "she's going to smash into the wall" said Sora to which Saku shouted

"Mochi...spread your wings and fly!" while this puzzled everyone, Mochi suddenly spread her arms, flexing her aura wings stalling herself the air.

Mochi's aura-wings lightly flapped, allowing her to hover in the air. Everyone was quite surprised...even Mochi herself "I can...fly!?"

"she can fly!?" repeated Sora "Saku...how did you know she could fly?"

"to be frankly honest...I didn't" said Saku rubbing "it was more...a spur of the moment. I mean...why would aura-wings sprout? If they couldn't be used"  Anastasia just sighed at his answer

"jeez Saku...I do wonder if your blind luck is a gift sometimes" said Anastasia before looking at a nearby clock "well my match is due in a minute. Mochi!...good luck" Mochi smiled and looked down at Johnny