Chapter 36: The Dawning Of the Truth

Times had now turned chaotic at the champion ship academy. Xene has launched his plan and right his 'peons' are running around the whole academy targeting Saku's friends. Anaeus, Sora and Anastasia have fallen victim to Jay, and are now in Xene's hands. Logan and Ryuu are in a state of 'temporary sleep' and Saku's friends continue to fight them off. Saku, having hearing a voice, lies dormant within a random dorm room, while Ayoko searches desperately for Pulya for assistance.

Ayoko was being extremely cautiously, staying close to the wall so should she need cover she could dart into a nearby room. Ayoko was looking at the numbers "270, 271, I'm getting close" she approached a corner where it turned only to the left "I must at one of the ends of the championship building" she was then stopped as a peon was sent smashing into a wall laying slump.

Ayoko went peeked around the corner to see Pulya fighting off several of the peons. The peons were swarming her quite badly "just where did these guys come from? There's so many of them" three of them all slashed with swords at once. Pulya forged a spike of ice, extended from her hand, and blocked them. "there's...too many" three of them then jumped at her "oh dam!" suddenly a beam shot above her head hitting all three.

Pulya shrugged off her attackers and turned round "Saku?" she saw instead Ayoko with her hands thrusted forward "Ayoko?" Ayoko then gestured her to come

"Ms Pulya, this way quickly" Pulya quickly responded by running after Ayoko who went round the corner. The peons weren't far behind her, as they too turned the corner. However the one's at the front ran into a thick wall of ice, about 6ft,  which laid before them.

Pulya on the other side watched the peons began to try smashing through the ice wall she had created to stop their advance. Pulya breathed out in relief "There that should hold them for a good while"

"Ms Pulya" said Ayoko "are you alright?"

"I am unharmed thanks to you. I don't where all of them came from"

"it's not just those. They are all over place Ms Pulya. All of our friends are fighting them right now"

Pulya expression serious "I thought something was off in the air. What are you doing here by yourself anyway?"

"oh right. I came to find you Ms Pulya" said Ayoko in an urgent "something is wrong with Saku but I didn't know who else to come too"

"why...what's wrong?"

"I don't know. Saku just collapsed and wouldn't wake up. I had to hide him in one of the rooms, to hide him. But I didn't know where I was and-"

"calm-down it's okay. Just take me to him"

"okay, but we have to careful. These...people are everywhere" with a last look at the peons trying to break the ice they ran away.

Saku wasn't quite in the place Ayoko had left him, well not mentally. Saku had once again arrived in the secluded world of the dark and gloomy village where Ms Ash resided. Saku was on the tallest building in the area, looking at a mass of white in the distance. The white covered everything from the ground to the sky.

 Saku looked at it "what...what is that? It's not light...that much I can gather. It...almost looks like a white mass that's slowly consuming the world. Everything just cuts off, floor, buildings. And even the cloudy sky" Saku then looked round and saw the white in all directions, about a twenty minute walk from where he was stood "it really does look like this white is consuming the world, with only this village remaining"

As Saku looked carefully at the village he saw only one bungalow lit up "and there it is. Ms Ash's bungalow. She told me, the next time I'd come to this place. I'd find out the whole truth...but why do I feel nervous about this? Well I'd best go over there" Saku jumped down from the building trying to land on a bungalow, but as Saku landed he went through the roof.