Chapter 40: A Battle Of Superiority (M)

(Music is set. Begin at START and stop at END. Play in the window, or on Youtube. The track is called Final Fantasy X HD: Enemy Attacks)

The fight against Jay and Saku was still going on...but now things have taken an interesting turn. Jay stood at full power, a malicious aura of dark red and black. Saku emerged in a fully realised aura-overdrive state. He wore white gloves, and shoes. Black pants with two white stripes and a black shirt with a white X. The biggest change was his pure white spiky hair, which swayed from the rising upwards aura around him. His aura like before was white with blue wisps, but now it had orange and red flecks running upwards through it.

Saku stood...the red sash, given to him by Laura, tied around his head. Jay looked unimpressed "hmm...the final tuner power. You don't particular stronger...in-fact all it did was make your hair worse than that Anayus"

"that's Anaeus" shouted Anaeus in the background

"That's what I said. You really think this power can save you? In-fact why are you even fighting. I've already proven how superior I am. I just don't understand why you're going to fight"

"so what if you're strong...that doesn't mean you should just quit. Quitting is what proves you're weak! And the fact you rely on trickery and dark tactics...just makes you look weaker"

Jay looked quite irritated "You little git" Jay went after him "I'll show you how strong I am! And How weak you are!" Saku eyes watched Jay carefully, then he took a calming breath...before with a smash from the ground, appearing upon Jay.  Saku jumped and connected with a round-house kick to Jay's face. Saku then continued spinning, going low to the ground, tripping up Jay with a low kick.

Saku then quickly shot a beam of white into Jay raising him high in the air before then appearing to shoot energy from his shoes, blasting himself into the air. Jay quickly recovered, and with a quick flex of his body stopped himself in the air. Jay looked at Saku rising towards him "don't get cocky you weakling!" Jay shot a wide powerful torrent of water. Saku quickly shot energy out of his hand to accelerate his ascent, cutting through the water "what!?" and before Jay could react Saku head-smashed into Jay's chin.

As Jay began to fall backwards, Saku stopping firing downwards. Saku then cupped his hands, charged a sphere of white and shot a beam of energy upwards to make himself go into free fall. As Saku reached Jay, he tightly gripped his feet and began spinning Jay like a top. Then as Saku was about ton reach the ground, Saku suddenly flipped forward bringing Jay with him "Thunder...Crash!" Jay was smashed into the ground, on his back, coating the whole area in dust.

As the dust settled, Jay was within a shallow crater with Saku still held on to his feet. Saku then let go and Jay began to stir, looking badly winded "there you go...how was that?"

"how...how did you...do that?" said Jay looking to be struggling for breath "I couldn't stop you at all" Saku snuck a look at Ayoko and Mochi

"hey Mochi...he's looking at us" whisper Ayoko. Saku's gestured upwards "huh upwards" they looked up with their eyes

"oh...I get it" said Mochi before seeing Saku's small grin "we'd better watch"

Jay had managed to sit "I struck you with enough force of water to shatter a dam. How did you just go through that?"

"instead of moaning" said Saku "I'd suggest moving" Saku began stepping backwards "I mean, I'm sure you know as well as I do what follows thunder" Jay saw Saku hand raised upwards "now as a famous ninja once said. Be gone...with the thunderclap" as Saku dropped his hand, Jay was engulfed with a strong explosion, making him tumble out of it backwards.