Chapter 42: Mythical Supreme Power

It was the next morning at the championship academy. It was a short way through month 4...coming towards the end of the championships. Saku with Sora, was walking with Logan who had been told the events of the previous day "wait-wait, wait hang on, haaaannnggg on. So let me get this straight...you beat Jay?"

"that's what surprises you the most?" said Saku "that I beat Jay? Not the fact I almost kicked it, the new tuner or the fact Xene comes from the future?"

"Xene was about as mad as my uncle Jeffery and he collects envelopes. I mean sure I'll believe about the aura overdrive, that you almost kicked it. In fact I'll even believe that you managed to beat Jay. But there's no way that Xene comes from the future! I mean next you'll be telling me Sora is your daughter"  Sora then chuckled

"that would be silly indeed" Sora and Saku quietly laughed between each other.

Sora, Anaeus and Ayoko...were the children of Saku and Anastasia from some time in the future. Sora, who was in-fact the spitting image of Laura, had her appearance changed with the same red sash Saku had tied around his arm. Saku and Anastasia were a bit surprised...but they embraced them fully. Now the three children only had the future to look forward too.

Saku was on his way to meet Zhao, for a curious questions that's being bothering him. Which Logan asked "so why is it we're going to meet Zhao? I mean is it something urgent"

"I...don't know yet" said Saku "it's just every condition that's being announced at this championship I've taken part in. Which ran directly with Xene's plan. And when Shiro got the duelling glove, or during the time Xene took Mochi...he was nowhere to be found"

"it does sound...a bit too coincidental. I mean, Shiro he might not have noticed, but we weren't exactly quiet when we fought Xene"

"or when Saku fought Jay. The room was wreck" said Sora "and you think being the overseer he'd have camera's everywhere?"

Saku went into thought "anyway on that note, how are you feeling? You're not hurt are you? I heard Xene say he put you into temporary sleep"

"well if it means anything I was out for two days straight" said Logan "but other than that I'm fine"

"Good. As for Zhao it could very well be nothing. It's just something to make sure of is all"

"you know, I've been wondering what this month's condition is" said Logan "I mean there can't be so many of us left"

"well we'll be fighting each other at one point" said Sora "so it might be a knock-out competition"

"yeah maybe so. And I don't plan on going easy on any of you" Logan sounded quite enthusiastic "although I'm not looking forward to fighting you Saku. I mean if you beat Jay...what chance have I got?"

"well what about the other Logan?" said Saku "doesn't he fancy his chances?"

Logan then stopped for a moment as he did Sora "wha...what do you mean?" asked Logan

"Well obviously the serious Logan won't give up that easily" said Saku "and I bet about now he's probably telling you off for being soft" Logan snickered

"not quite in those words...but yes" Sora looked a bit confused

"what...what do you mean Saku?" asked Sora

"every person's B.U.S is unique to them" said Saku "even amongst twins, B.U.S might be similar but are different. Within Logan are two B.U.S'. But you won't know it simply looking at him" Sora looked a bit disbelieving