Epilogue

"Well...there you go. The second story of my life, the great Saku Stritos. I hope you all enjoyed the story, and did anyone of you guess at some of the questions that were made. If you did bravo, if not better luck next time. After the whole fiasco at the championship, it was closed indefinitely...as it was semi-demolished from all the fighting. However I've heard it's supposed to be ready by next year...so until then"

"I would say we all went our separate ways...but that isn't quite true. We all pretty much stuck together. Anaeus, Ayoko and Laura now live with me. Or Anastasia's house, we take it in turns. Let's say my Mother was quite surprised to be a grand-parent, as well Anastasia's Mom and Dad. But they were all welcomed with open arms"

"As we agreed, they enrolled at B.U.S academy. Anaeus and Laura are in the same year as me, and Ayoko in the same year as Mochi. And I'll say this, I owe Anaeus big time. He and Jessamine really hit it off, they literally fell for each other straight away. It stops her going for me at least now, but I feel sorry for Anaeus. He learnt the hard way girls can be scary"

Saku coughs "sorry about that. Laura made friends straight away, and gets along really well with all my old friends from the academy. And Ayoko is also finding it easy to make friends. Oh, did I tell you me and Ayoko won a tag-team tournament? Everyone was a bit surprised by her power to say the least. And that is that"

"For the three of them, we decided to keep the whole parent and child secret to the public. I mean all my friends know, but that's about it. As almost everyone else would've thought we were cuckoo. Now then next we have Suzuna. Suzuna came to Green B.U.S as my junior. She's really opened up, although she is still a bit shy around strangers. And Suzuna was able to meet Aureline properly and show her everything she's learnt. She still calls me Master, but she's more of a good friend than a student"

"Logan remained at his own academy, but often visits my house to play video games with Mochi. Then when they're done, I fight with Dagan. Which we should stop doing in the house. Ellie actually transferred to my academy in the same year. Annnnddd...she's sort of replaced Jessamine. She isn't pushy, but she's not exactly easy to resist either. I mean, she's hot to say the least. Still she has Aries keeping a close eye on her now"

"Alexandra, or Pulya, meanwhile has actually graduated and now a fully-fledged bio-duellist. Pulya is now a respected ruler of her country, and generally liked by her people. I also get very regular invitations to come to her mansion. I happily oblige and bring Mochi with me when I do. We often have massive banquets and plays games with all the maids in the house. Some of then even wait just for me to give them a message. I should start charging"

"now onto the next two Kai and Jay. Since the tournament, I haven't heard much from Kai. He pretty much went under the radar but I have heard rumours he has a girlfriend now. As to who it is, I don't have a clue. Although I have heard more about Jay. I came across this advertisement about the Coven training school"

" At first I went...nahhhhh, but it was the same Jay Coven. I couldn't believe it either. But I heard he's done really well, and making good of himself. I'm still waiting for that rematch which he says he'll ask when he has spare time. To think all it took was a maniacal version of Jay from the future to kick his butt in the right direction"

"Now then, onto the final person. Ms Ash turned out to somebody I thought died a good while ago...Chloe Ashwood. She was...a member of the shadow league in my previous adventure. After I shut down this factory, I was forced to leave her behind as it blew up behind me. I never thought she'd live...or came to look after Sora, Anaeus and Ayoko. I decided to make good of that promise to meet her for a cup of tea. And after some sleuthing worked out where she lived"

Saku had a warm smile "We met, at a local park. I was strolling through the park, looking for her. Then sat on a bench was Chloe...looking exactly as she did. She wore this purple shaded white blouse, a short blue skirt with dark black tights. Her hair was still a long darkish purple, but it was neatly combed and kept in place with a red hairband"

Saku smile widened a bit "it was a little awkward at first. We won't sure what to say to each other...but then Chloe bowed and apologized. She said she was deeply sorry for all she did for Saku, and wondered if there any chance I could forgive her. I just simply hugged her, and told her of course. I mean how could I not? She looked after Laura, Sora and Ayoko, and so much more. I think she deserved her second chance"

Saku chuckled a little "Chloe cried a little bit from my sudden proclamation but looked deeply relieved. Then as an extra surprised I had brought Ayoko who with me, who just vaulted in Chloe saying how she missed her. Then as the icing on the cake...I named her godmother. The look on her face...I wish I had it photo-framed. It might've been corny...but she definitely earned it"

"From there she, more or less, became my instant best friend. The change in her...compared to when I knew her before...was amazing. Chloe is a genius, yet humble. She's quite honest, an excellent teacher...and very kind. We often just meet up for Tea, and just talk. It just goes to show you...everyone is capable of change"

"To be philosophical I guess...we're all capable of change. Some may find it harder than others, but that's when our friends and family help us to do so. Then it's up to you to try and change yourself. Just don't give up on people...or yourself. Through the fog...there's always a warm light to guide you back. Well then I'd better get ready. I'm due to meet Chloe shortly. So until then...farewell...and good luck"