Chapter 2: A Desperate Mission

(The Option for music is on. Simply begin at START and stop at END. For those who can't access the music, the track is called COSMOLAGOON)

Saku's first day...had been an eventful one. After meeting new friends, in the twins Anaeus and Sora, Saku found out the rules of the tournament. It would be a team-based competition, with captains picking up to five members, or in some cases six. As Saku pondered who he could recruit for his special member, Anaeus asked if Saku could recruit Sora.

As Saku said yes...a strange vision appeared before him. A vision which leaded him and Anaeus to find Sora on her knees before a tall young man. The young man had taken Sora's sash, her entry to the competition. Saku felt an almost overpowering aura emanate from him but knew that Sora needed the sash.

As Saku stood against the young man...he declared himself as Jay Coven...which instantly put Saku on the defensive...as he stood before a world champion. Jay quickly demonstrated his title, as he dominated the fight over Saku. Saku tried his best, but Jay quickly stopped him...with a strike of lightning.

As Sora ran to Saku, Jay simply said he wasn't holding true to the deal. And that Sora should just go home...angered by his words Saku got up. As Saku got up and declared his stubbornness...a orb of crimson floated down before him. Sora then pressed the sphere into Saku's chest...surrounded the both in a cyclone of red.

 (START

)

Jay was in disbelief as he saw the cyclone of red. He could only just make out the two within the centre... "what...what's going on?" the cyclone then grew thicker "I can't see a thing" then the cyclone lifted "what the?" his eyes narrowed "how can have that power?" Sora who had shielded her eyes opened them in surprise

"whoa...Saku...he's changing form!" Saku's body was embalmed in a light of white to which the outline of a new outfit began to show.

Then the light dissipated showing him in a outfit of red. He now wore an un-zipped red hooded jumper, with a red t-shirt underneath. The t-shirt had a picture of two white swords in an X. His pants were 3/4 and also red but darker. And he also had a slightly muscular build. Saku had now opened his eyes and instantly reacted to his new outfit "what...what happened?"

"Saku...you're in brave mode" said Sora

Saku was turning his body, flexing his arms and legs, and clenching his hands "I can...feel it...all this power running through me. It feels great" he then turned to Sora "Sora...you go back to Anaeus...and thanks" Sora had a wide smile and stood up

"okay sure" said Sora as she was about to run "oh Saku..." she held her hand high which Saku high-fived "go get him" Saku nodded a Sora ran back. Sora ran to Anaeus who had a grin on his

"we've got ourselves a trustworthy friend. Let's see how mister perfect contends with this. He'll find he may have such an easy time"

Jay looked at Saku with anger "I don't know how much more power you've acquired...but it's still useless"

"you could be right" said Saku "but it doesn't hurt to try does it" Saku then pressed his foot on the floor, and in a split-second appeared before Jay. Jay was caught off guard by Saku's speed, as he thrust a punch forward. Jay narrowly dodged Saku's attack as he went past him and skidded along the floor. Saku however jumped back at him with a kicked. Jay just managed to block his kick and deflect him backwards.

Saku landed while the surprised Jay turned round "I...barely saw him coming. Only my reflexes saved me from that encounter"