Chapter 34: True Feelings From The Heart (M)

(The Option of Music is on. Simply begin at START and stop at END. Play the following track Fragile Dreams Intro)

Sora looked quite annoyed as Saku sounded unusually harsh as he spoke "Sora, face it! The Dead don't come back. So wake up and smell the flowers"

"and why should I believe you" said Sora angrily "you're nothing but a liar!" Sora's tone turned painful "You told me you'd stay with me. You...told me we find him. It's all lies" her angriness returned "So by deduction, what you're saying now...is a complete lie!" Saku spoke again in his rather harsh tone

"Sora if you really think you're right...prove it! If you win, I won't say another word. As for the losing condition...I won't lose, so I'm not making one!"

"I see being a Liar has made you arrogant" Sora forged her dual aura blade "fine then...I'll shut you up"

"good luck with that"

Saku's friends noted his odd behaviour "Saku sounds...almost mean" said Mochi "he looks all angry and stuff"

"he does seem...rather egoistic" said Ellie "his whole tone, expression...feels almost mean and blunt"

"Is Saku being mean, because Sora is being mean?" said Ayoko

"Even I don't know" said Pulya "something about his expression seems, unnatural" Anastasia looked on at Saku as he stepped to Sora

"Saku...do the best you can. You're the only one...who can help her"

As Sora prepared herself, Saku just stood still "Come on Saku, you should be preparing yourself"

"I will...when the fight begins" said Saku uncaringly "until then I'm fine"

"What is wrong with you!? Fine if you won't start. I will" Sora charged at Saku with blade in hand and she then swung at Saku. Saku merely swayed her attack still stood in place "what?" Sora swung her blade a few more times but Saku was just swerving his body from the blades...still stood in place "what?" Sora began to feel frustrated "Why won't you fight me!?" in anger she swung her aura-blade in a vertical motion...but Saku caught it with his bare hand. Saku looked to be having no difficulties

"I thought you were going to fight me" said Saku harshly "because as of now, you aren't" Saku threw away  her blade, nearly making her fall backwards. Sora regained her balance...but looked bitter "come on Sora. I thought you were going to keep me quiet"

"I am...and I will"

Sora charged again this time putting more power and speed into her strikes. Saku was now physically dodging her attacks...but made no effort to counter. Sora continuously twirled and sliced with her blade but she couldn't even get close. Sora then threw her blade making it spin, to which Saku jumped over. Sora then fired an energy beam at Saku which he simply guarded against without injury.Clouded by smoke, Sora tried to surprise Saku with another aura-blade which she sliced in a horizontal arc. Saku leaned back dodging the blade, and grabbed Sora's foot. Saku spun round and threw Sora away from him. Sora somersaulted and landed on her feet, as Saku did, and ran right back at him.

Saku's friends were watching with curiosity at his behaviour "Saku is acting really weird" said Ellie watching him "he's...not even trying to fight back"

"Why isn't he though?" asked Mochi "it's like he's waiting for something"

"Remember Saku's words" said Pulya "what did he say?"