Chapter 37: Truth and A Mission (M)

(Music is on this Chapter. Simply Begin at Start and Stop at End. Just play the following track. It's called Emil, Karma Extended)

Chaos was still ensuing at the championship academy. Xene's loyal peons were still causing much trouble for all of Saku's friends...but for three of them...their lives are in danger. Xene was casually strolling, almost strutting, through a hall way in the championship academy. Peons stood on either side, all doing a salute as he pass "Good, good, good" he stopped at one of them "no, point the elbow a bit more, perfect. Good, good, oh you're all such good soldiers. You really are well taught. I should know, I trained them"

Xene approached a double door and with mighty push slammed it open, the doors echoing with a bang. Xene had stepped in a very large polished hall. Xene could his reflection, on the orange floor, and looked round "yes...yes very nice indeed. It's amazing what you can do with an abandoned gym, free time, a  brilliant mind...and about several hundred mindless minions"

The size of the gym had been extended, about 50m long and wide. floor had remained the same of the hall, a polished orange floor with white outlines for tennis or basket courts...everything else has been radically changed. The walls were now covered in metallic grey pain, with many spotlights all aiming their beams of light at the floor. At the rear of the room, was a glorious built stage, built all along the width of the hall with a red furnished large chair, equivalent of a king's throne, at the centre.

 Xene walked up a convenient set of wooden stairs, wheeled by a couple of peons, allowing him to ascend to the stage. Xene then sat comfortably "ahhh...this is nice. Very nice"

"I see your enjoying yourself" this came from Jay, who looking somewhat relaxed, entered the Gym

"there's nothing better than seeing quality material at work. Come on, up you come and jump on the back" Jay shrugged his shoulders and jumping on the stage, he stepped on a pedal extended from the back

"Okay...I'm on"

"Splendid...now to introduce the features" on one arm of the chair was a joystick "and now if you join me for my short tour, onto the right" with a right pull the chair went right, Xene's right, stopping near the end "We have, the tv channel"

In front of Xene, hung from the ceiling, were several cameras all prepped and prepared "on the right side of the gym you will find these high-tech cameras ready to broadcast my domination speeches to the globe"

"to the globe?" said Jay "a bit adventurous isn't it?"

"nothing wrong with strutting your stuff Jay my boy. Once this whole affair is done, the world will be at our feet"

"you are forgetting about the rest of the fighters of the world aren't you?" Xene looked back at Jay with a pout

"you always have to ruin everything don't you? Alright, now back to the centre" with another Xene returned to the centre.

Xene then looked at Jay "now Jay, if you care to veer your peepers skyward?" Jay just made a face "Oh for crying out loud. Leave the young lingo, to the young-uns. Simply...look up" Jay did

"and...what am I looking at?" asked Jay

"That's...strange. Hey, minion, minion" Xene spoke to a small group of peons "No not you, the one to your left, no, that one...yes stop you! How does...the screen work?" the peon clapped his hands "Really? Oh okay?" as Xene clapped his hands, the ceiling opened "ah...here we go"

A gigantic TV Screen dropped down before him. The screen was flat but the Tv was spherical "this is my own personal entertainment. I want to watch the fall of Saku, in glorious HD on my cinema sized screen. And being the shape it is, I won't miss a single thing. The tv has sensors allowing to track about 90% of the room"