Chapter 15: Deep Fears

It was the morning time at the championship academy. It was now only a couple of days before the second elimination stage of the competition. Saku was waking up in his bed "I had...the same vision again" Saku had once again an the same vision where he saw the Dad praising his son...but now also a girl "of me and my Dad...but also a girl"

"what do you mean?" Saku turned to see Anaeus waking up rubbing his eyes

"sorry Anaeus. Did I wake you?"

"A little bit" Saku turned left to see Ayoko sleeping next to him "she sleeps like a log. You'd have to drop her in a river. Now then since you woke me up" Anaeus snickered "how about enlightening me? What are you mumbling about?"

Saku thought back "for a while now, I've been having...strange dreams in my sleep"

"Strange dreams?" said Anaeus intrigued "what do you mean?"

"Well...it's like this. I'm surrounded by this world of cream white. Within this world are only two people, a child and his Father. You can only see their lips and general bodies. The child is been praised by his Father, and says he may finally be able to beat his sister"

"That just sounds like a flash back. But I take it that's not why it's strange"

Saku turned to Anaeus resting his feet on the carpeted floor "My most recent dream, was from a perspective a little behind the father" said Saku as put his hand at his eyes "so instead of here" Saku shifted his hand to the middle of his head "about here. As the Father praises the son...he then proceeds to praising...his daughter"

"His daughter? Well...by order of deduction wouldn't be one of your sisters?"

"yes it would. But that's what bothering me"

Saku thought back "the girl had long flowing hair, had this gentle air about her and appeared to be almost the same age as me, the boy. Cora is out, simple as. Although Aries has flowing hair, she's a few years older.  This leaves only Lexi. While Lexi is the closest to my age, her hair is in a ponytail. Plus the dream girl was all sweet-sounding. Even as a young girl Lexi was quite a big-mouth"

"So by the same deduction...all three girls are out" said Anaeus "I can see why you are puzzled. What can you do?"

"just hope that more of the vision is shown with time"

Anaeus stretched "I've...gotta say, you've been having a lot of these visions. Is this a normal occurrence?"

"no...they only started after I met you and Sora" said Saku "but then again, I just might be a weird person. I've had a lot of freaky stuff happening around me"

"Really? You'll have to spill some time" just then a knock "come in"

Kai entered through the door with Saku sighing "oh great, so much for a good morning. We get mister pouty. What do you want?"

"That's none of your business, Loser" said Kai which made Saku just huff "Captain, we were supposed to meeting five minutes ago"

"wait, we were" Anaeus checked the digital clock on the nearby dresser "it's 9:30AM I didn't realise"

"I can set the alarm on that thing if you'd like"

"alright, alright fine. Give me five minutes" Anaeus grabbed his uniform and stepped into the bathroom.

Kai looked at Saku who had laid back down "shouldn't you be getting up too? There's only three days before the next elimination round"