Chapter 0

Welcome to the second story of me Saku Stritos. If you know that name…then you should know my story and the world I live in. If not…allow me to tell you…I mean I have bugger ought else to do on this lone coach trip.

Bio-duelling…the sport that has taken the world by storm. Fights between combatants displaying great and amazing powers. But you should know this by now. And if you don’t know what I’m about…go back listen to my first story or tune in this simple refresher course. If you know this already and want to skip it then zone out or go asleep until I say STOP. Understood? Alright then…let me begin

B.U.S is the gene within all of us that give us our powers. It stands for Bio-Un-Soul…ahhh…why couldn’t we just call it aura or Mana? It’s so much better. Anyway every fighter with B.U.S is given a rank based on their power which shows. The highest, Rank A fighters are weapon wielders. These fighters can mold their aura into weapons such as a sword, bow and arrow, axe or knifes.

Rank B fighters wield an element. They control one of the basics, fire, water, earth and wind. Lately new powers have showing up more commonly which include lightning and ice. And Lastly Rank C, are aura fighters. These fighters use their aura to enhance their own fighting styles.

There is actually a Rank beyond A given to only one man…my father. My father is the only fighter to ever reach the rank of S. He wielded multiple weapons and elements and had a fierce fighting style. You see the Stritos family are world renowned aura fighters the world over. Even I have got some of this action. I used to be rankless…and now I’m remembered as saving the world. Pretty Neat.

Now you’d think for a sport like this it must be brutal right? Well…it is but there’s no injury involved. All fighters were a glove that protect the users body from injuries such as cuts or broken bones. You still feel pain, you just don’t received any injury. So you’ll feel burnt from fire or feel like your cut when slice by an aura sword but nothing will show. Although the occasional bruise can’t be help.

Now be it real or fake…pain is still pain. So should you endure too much, your brain or body will shut down for sheer safety. So to prevent this, the gloves measure your pain threshold and when you hit 90% you lose the match. And when the match is over you’re instantly healed of all pain.

So that’s bio-duelling in a nutshell.

STOP don’t mind this you’re listening,  this is just for those who are skipping the story. Now for Part of my Refresher, I’m going to tell you the basics of my previous story. This is crucial so read and listen and refresh your memory

The story begins with me being rather rankless and friendless and sent to the worse academy in the world…Green B.U.S academy. Known for its lazy students, unmotivated morale and bad grades. At the beginning I had nothing, no power, no friends. You see as I mentioned I come from an esteemed family so being rankless to most…was pretty funny. However my fortune shot up with the introduction of my friends.

My friends which were all girls, for some reason, began teaching on how to use my powers. And soon I was pulling off moves I never knew I had. My friends at the start were Sophie, Anastasia, Aureline, Mia and Jessamine. There was also Ivy but for Marina and Ivy…I’m still not sure.