Chapter 47: Power of Synergy

(Music is on this Chapter. Begin at START. Pause when told, and replay again. To play in youtube the track is called Atelier Totori, Terminus Extended) 

The dawn of the final fight was just over the horizon. The entire area of the training was not only covered with craters and cracks...but a gentle and pleasant warmth that lifted the spirits of everyone who felt it. The source of the warmth was Saku, as all the tuners had flowed into his body. Saku was stood before Xene who looked quite startled "wha...what's going? Don't tell me...you got the Supreme tuner?"

"no...I haven't" said Saku plainly opening his dark yellow eyes "The name supreme, is a term of arrogance only designed to raise one's ego. This isn't the supreme tuner...it's the Synergy Tuner" Xene looked a bit irked

"You...arrogant...brat!"

All of Saku's friends looked at him "Hey...Ana" said Mochi "Saku looks the same as he did before...against Alice"

"It does look the same colour" said Anastasia squinting "but I can't tell from behind if it's the same" Ayoko and Laura then ran forward

"Hey Saku can you turn round?" said Laura excitedly "we wanna see your new costume"

"Please Dad" said Ayoko "We want to see how cool you look" Saku gave a small laugh

"If you insist" Saku turned round to which they both replied

"cooooolll"

Saku was wearing costume of bright silver and several prints. Saku wore a loose long robe like coat which hung down his back to his knees. The robe was bright silver while at the back was a large circle sigil. Within this sigil were five coloured prints in an X formation. Orange fire at the top, green wind at the left, blue water to the bottom, brown earth to the right and yellow lightning at the centre. Each element surrounded by a black circle.

Underneath his cloak he wore a white T-shirt with a black X, and long black pants with the pattern of a silver flame rising from the base of his pants to his knees. Saku also wore fingerless, dull white gloves and light black shoes. His hair, oddly, was how it normally was brown, slightly messy and a little spiky.

Ayoko looked at him "you're wearing all silver clothes now, and your back are the pictures of the elements"

"Is that so?" said Saku "you'll have to take a picture or something and show it to me later. Now then, time for me to deal with Xene"

"okay then we'll go back to the group" said Ayoko while Saku narrowed his eyes  "Saku?" Saku stepped forward and took Laura and Ayoko in each arm, jumping high in the air as a purple energy blast exploded underneath.

Laura and Ayoko looked down "phew...that was close" said Laura "that Xene took a cheap shot again. Father he's coming-whoa" Saku threw then both high in the air before sticking out his elbow to block a punch from Xene

"how...how did you!?" Xene thrust another punch forward, but Saku quickly spun round and caught his punch. Saku let loose a blurry barrage of blows before head-smashing Xene backwards.

Xene flipped backwards and landed on the ground, quite winded and looked at Saku who landed down the ground "How...How did you that?"

"doesn't playing dirty get old Xene" said Saku bluntly "because it is for me. Now if you'll excuse me" Saku held out his hands and caught Laura putting her down "there's one" Saku then jumped in a backflip, catching the falling Ayoko comfortably "and there's a two. Sorry about that Ayoko"