Chapter 21 ♥ : Emergency!

On the day of Chuseok, everyone was having fun including Luhan. He never felt this warm kind of feeling before. While they were having fun, they did not notice that someone was watching secretly. The man in black coat just grinned and looked towards the interaction between Mi Young and Luhan. After that, he walked off through the dark woods.

Meanwhile at Mi Young's house, they were dancing and karaoking. Seyong was doing a funny dance and everyone laughed. Then, he invited Mi Young but she refused. He insisted and pulled her arm. Seyong urged her to dance along with her but she felt embarrassed to do that kind of dance.

"C'mon. Just a short one," Her mother encouraged her.

Mi Young unwilling danced and everyone clapped and laughed. Luhan watched them dancing together and smiled. After a while, everyone joined in. After having fun, Mi Young walked into the kitchen to have a drink. As she was taking a drink, she saw Luhan standing at the porch, dazing. She approached him from behind and surprised him.

"What are you doing here alone? Come and join us having fun," Mi Young said while drinking her water.

"It's okay. I just want to sit here and relax," Luhan said.

She looked towards him and felt that he was thinking of something.

"Are you worried for something?" She asked.

"Worried?" He questioned back.

"You look like you are worrying for someone," She told him.

Luhan just kept quiet and looked to the beautiful moon. It's true that he IS worried for someone but he couldn't think what that someone was.

"Do you miss your family?" She broke the silence.

"...Family...," He muttered.

He had tried really hard what kind of family he had before but couldn't. It's as if someone had put a strong spell on him to prevent him to remember his past.

"Luhan shii, you okay?" She waved her hand in front of his face.

He quit dazing and looked at her. He suddenly put his hand on her head and patted her head while saying,"Let's head back to the living room and join your family."

She looked up to him and he flashed a warm smile towards her. Suddenly, she felt that the time had stopped. She had never seen his kind of smile before. The way he smiled makes her heart...melted.

=====================

"Mi Young shii, you coming?" Luhan called her from behind.

She quit daydreaming and turned around, saw him waiting for her. She answered,"Oh..coming."

Luhan stepped forward first, followed by her. She touched her heart and it was beating like crazy.

=====================

After a few days spending time with her family, Mi Young and Luhan decided to go back to Seoul.

"Toki ah, do you really have to go?" Her mother seemed reluctant to let her go off.

"I have to umma. I have school tomorrow," Mi Young said.

"Here. Bring this with you. Share with Hyun and Luhan," Her father gave a box of kimchi and several food items.

"Gomayo appa," She smiled and Luhan helped to take them.

"Mi Young ah~," Someone shouted from afar.

All of them looked to the front and saw a car coming over.

"Looks like your ride is here," Her mother said.

"Appa, where's Seyong?" She looked around.

"I think he's still upset that you are going off," Her father told her.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine soon. Get going then," Her mother said.

"Okay. Appa, umma, halmeoni, we'll be going then. I visit all of you soon," She hugged them one by one.

"Luhan ah, please take care of her for us," Her mother entrusted her to him.

"Will do, ahjumma," Luhan smiled.

"Ahjumma, Ahjusshi, Halmeoni, we'll be going," Baekhyun waved happily while they got into the car.

"Take care!!" Her family waved.

"Mi Young ah!!" Someone shouted.

Mi Young scrolled down the car's window and saw Seyong running towards the car.

"Seyong ah, is something wrong?" She asked him.

"I made you this," Seyong panted while showing her a charm bracelet.

"When did you make this?" Mi Young asked him while taking interest on the bracelet.

"Before you came here," Seyong smiled.

"Thank you. It's pretty," She complimented.

"Wear it everyday okay," Seyong helped her put it on.

"I like it," She smiled after giving him a peck on his cheek.

Seyong felt hot and was a little embarrassed.

"Seyong ah, we need to get going if we do not want to stuck in traffic jam," Baekhyun said to him.

"Oh, sorry to hold you guys up. Ace, I'm going to miss you the most! Anyways, be safe," Seyong smiled and waved.

=====================

"So did you enjoy spending time with Mi Young's family?" Baekhyun asked Luhan.

"Very much. They are very friendly and fun people," Luhan said with a smile.

Ace barked as if he agreed.

"Looks like Ace likes them too," Baekhyun chuckled.

Along the way, Mi Young chatted with Baekhyun. Luhan was looking at his tweets when he felt something burning at the back of his neck. He winced in pain and touched the burning mark. Ace barked which made Mi Young turned to the back. Baekhyun took a quick glance as he was still driving.

"Luhan shii, gwenchana?" Mi Young asked worriedly.

Luhan did not answer as he was still in pain.

"Hyung, waegereyo?!" Baekhyun became panic.

"Hyun ah, I think we need to stop by a hospital. He seemed to be extreme pain," Mi Young said.

"Okay. Hyung! Hang in there!!" Baekhyun accelerated.