That word (FACE)

** lol based off part of a MMD **

Alfred put down his pencil. Math was hard at any level. He hated going to school. Next to him, his twin brother Matthew was working quietly, headphones in. He was probably listening to classical music or something dumb like that. Figures because he's a nerd...

( In reality Matthew was listening to Three days grace. So go figure ).

Suddenly, Alfred remembered something. He looked at his parents: his papa was making dinner, completely in the zone. Dad was just making tea because no one trusted him around the stove.

"Hey," Alfred said. "What's an orgasm?"

The reaction was immediate. After all, he was only nine! Papa poked his head up from behind the stove. "Alfred! Where did you hear that word?!"

Alfred shrugged. "I think Uncle Toni mentioned it before or something."

"Figures." Dad said snidely.

( From the adults' point of views, Antonio and Lovino were horny sons-of-bitches. )

"What is it?" Alfred asked with his usual shit-eating grin. Was it something bad? Why was it such a big deal?

"I don't know, I've never had one." Dad said with a smirk. Alfred didn't no why, but that made Papa choke and sputter.

Alfred shrugged. They wouldn't tell him until he was older. And Matthew was still peacefully doing his math work.