A little party (Russia and Baltic Trio)

** Prompt: Party ( "Salad Fingers" Parody: #2 Friends ...The real thing is REALLY REALLY CREEPY. this is just a short part of it. ) **

Ivan Braginsky sits alone in a dark room, his broad back against the wall. He looks straight ahead. "Hello," he says with a heavy Russian accent. "I am so happy. My friends are coming to visit me for a little get-together."

Outside, the wind howls and the windows creak. He holds up his hand; three finger puppets are there. Ivan's bloodshot eyes widen. "Hello there, friends -- you're a bit early today." He holds his pointer finger up, with cross hatched eyes and long hair. "Toris Lauranaitis," Then he holds up his middle finger, short hair and drawn-on glasses. "Eduard Von Bock," And then lastly, his ring finger, with scruffy hair and dressed in red. "Raivis Galante."

"Aren't they lovely?" He coos as he stares deeply at his fingers. "We're going to have the nicest party..."

The scene changes. Ivan is outside in a blank, white landscape. There's no snow but it looks cold and unhappy. A figure appears in front of him, and he smiles oddly. "Hello there, Toris." he rasps. "I have not been seeing you in a little while."

Toris' dead eyes almost seem to stare at him. And then he screams and falls over.

Ivan stares straight ahead, before he smiles again.