Feli and Lud's Adventures in Babies (GerIta, Mpreg 2/3)

** Nemeko wanted this continued so here's some more snapshots in Feli and Ludwig's lives while they're expecting 😚 thanks for the request! **

1. Morning Sickness ( 2 months in )

"L-Lud?"

Ludwig rolled over in bed, his hair messy. He blinked sleep out of his eyes. "What...? Feli, why're you awake..?"

"I-I don't feel so g-good..."

"Hrmmmmblerm..." Ludwig mumbled sleepily. He was dreaming about dogs. He wanted a dog... Maybe they'd get the baby a puppy, Feli would like that...

The baby.

Shit.

He sat up and scooped his lover into his arms just as he dry heaved. Depositing him on the cool bathroom floor, he helped him on the toilet. Feli threw up so violently for his small body...

Ludwig just rubbed him, kissing the back of his neck. "Almost done... You're all right..."

At long last, Feli sat up, tired tears rolling down his cheeks. He settled against Ludwig's chest.

He picked him up again. "You go back to bed. You're exhausted."

Feli nodded, eyelids drooping. Then his body stiffened. Ludwig frowned.

"What's wrong--?"

And then he threw up all over him. The muscle in Ludwig's eye twitched. Any other situation and he probably would've snapped out of pure messiness.  But Feli sniffled, dangerously close to crying again...

Ludwig sighed and laid his lover back down on their bed. "Go back to sleep. Don't worry about anything." He kissed his forehead.

Then he took off all his clothes as fast as he could. His clean instincts had kicked in.

2. Cravings ( 4 months in )

Feli rode in the grocery cart, his knees pulled up to his chest as much as he could. He was just starting to show, and his hands never left the small bump in his belly. He was fascinated by it.

Ludwig pushed the cart patiently, holding the shopping list in his other hand. "All right, we have almost everything on here. Anything special you'd like for dinner tonight?"

"Hm..." Feli's bright eyes scanned the shelves. "Can we have some ice cream?"

"...for dinner?" Ludwig furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief. Feli nodded vigorously. "Ja, all right, if you really want it."

He gasped. "Grazie," he chirped, leaning forward on his knees to kiss his cheek.

Ludwig blushed lightly and grabbed a thing of ice cream. He'd make something for himself later. "Mm. Ich liebe dich. Anything else?"

"Asparagus." Feli said smartly.

"Together?"

"Si."

"Of course, Feli," Ludwig said with a small grimace. Gross. But if he wanted it, then so be it.

3. Mood Swings ( sixth months in )

"Ludwig?" Feli asked softly, climbing with difficulty onto his lap. Lud put down his book and shifted backwards on the couch to make more room for both of them. Feli's belly was now much larger, and these days he moved slower and more carefully. Ludwig paid extra special attention to him.

He settled his face into the crook of Ludwig's neck and sniffed deeply. Ludwig did his best not to react to anything. Weirder things had happened in the past couple of months. So he went back to his book.

"...do you think I'm ugly?"

Ludwig squeaked in surprise and jumped. Dammit, he was expecting him to just go to sleep. But he put down his book on the couch next to them, and settled him closer in his arms.

"Why would you even ask that?" He asked, combing his fingers through his hair.

"Because I'm so fat..." He sniffled loudly into his neck. "And-and I feel so gross and you deserve someone better and you won't love me anymore--"

"Feli, listen to me." Ludwig sighed and sat up a bit more so he could look him in the eye. "You're more beautiful than I have ever seen you now. You're carrying my baby -- no, our baby. And in a few months, we'll have our own little one..."

Feli sniffled a little bit more and wiped his nose on Ludwig's shirt. "Sorry..."

You better be apologizing for the shirt. "It's all right, darling," he said instead. "Nothing you could ever do could make me stop loving you." He kissed his hair and then lifted his chin so he could kiss his lips.

4. Kicks ( seventh months in )

When Ludwig pushed him back onto the bed, Feli flopped easily. A lazy smile slid onto his face, and he gasped as Ludwig started to make quick work of the buttons stretching across his belly. He paused.

"...your hands are cold."

Ludwig rolled his eyes and captured his lover's lips with his own. Feli kissed back happily, wrapping his arms around his neck. Ludwig grunted as his hands found his buttons again, and with a soft grunt, the shirt came off.

Ludwig kissed the roundness of his belly lovingly, and Feli nestled back comfortably into the blankets of the bed. He gripped his blonde hair loosely between his fingers and when he let his kisses start to trail down lower on his belly, Feli gasped.

"Lud! Wait!"

Ludwig sat back up, alarmed. "What?! Are you all right?! Is the baby coming?!"

Feli smiled gently, eyes bright. "No, silly, relax. Give me your hand."

Hesitantly, Ludwig did as he was told. Feli placed it on his belly, right below his belly button. And then, nothing.

Both of their faces fell slightly. "I-I felt her..." Feli whispered. Ludwig sighed and laid his cheek against the warm skin, and closed his eyes. Feli ran his fingers through his hair absentmindedly, staring at the far wall of their bedroom.

He didn't know their baby's gender yet but he liked to think of her as a girl. It was a billion times better than just calling her an 'it'. Because she wasn't. She was their little bambina.

Feli winced when he felt the baby kick hard against his belly, right where Ludwig was laying. Then he sat up, and they exchanged excited looks. Ludwig laughed and kissed him happily again.

** to be continued! Still taking names and genders! No twins / multiple births though; that'd be too much on the first time parents 😚🍝 **