I talk in my sleep (DenNor)

Lukas slammed open his best friend's front door. Suck it: they were super close, so this was okay. Lord knows Matthias did it a ton himself...

"Matthias? Are you home?"

"In here!" The answer was immediate, and as always excited. Lukas was his opposite. He sighed and approached the voice.

"Look, Emil and I had a fight. I don't want to talk about it," he added, narrowing his eyes, when Matthias opened his mouth. He just closed it again without saying anything. "What I'm asking is... could I stay here for the night...?"

Matthias' face lit up. "Of course! Norge, you know you don't even have to ask."

Lukas smiled in relief. The pang that the old nickname sent through him didn't even bother him this time. Was he getting soft on him? He hoped not. Maybe it was just because some quiet kindness was shown to him at a time like this...

"But there's something serious I gotta say," Matthias added. Lukas frowned. Since when was he serious on purpose?

"What is it?"

"I sometimes talk in my sleep." Matthias admitted.

Oh. "It's no problem."

They spent the rest of their night together. Matthias made something weird for dinner, and it surprisingly didn't taste bad. They put on a movie and got halfway through it before they decided to go to bed.

"You can sleep with me in my bed!" Matthias chirped a little too happily. Against his better judgement, Lukas sighed and got in on the opposite side. They both laid down.

Matthias leaned over and pressed a sloppy kiss to his cheek before shutting off the bedside lamp. Lukas didn't have time to yell at him, because he fell asleep really quickly. He was even snoring.

Lukas rolled over. Whatever. Matthias was weird.

He was just drifting off, getting comfortable and sleepy, when...

"The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!... Start."