Being sexy (SuFin)

** Not really NSFW because no one has sex, but sort of suggestive. SUFIN FLUFF BECAUSE I WRITE TOO MUCH ANGST **

Peter was finally asleep. It was Saturday night, so neither Tino nor Berwald had work the next day. It had been a long day too: Peter had wanted to go over to his best friend Raivis' house, and Berwald had driven them around. Not that he minded; he loved his son to pieces.

But now Berwald was ready to go to bed with his wife.

Tino -- "not your wife, love" -- apparently had other ideas...

Berwald was catching up on some reading while he waited for Tino to come out of the bathroom. It was a good book; something Lukas had given him. It was actually from Matthias, but he was in one of his stubborn moods... Go figure. Anyway, Berwald made a mental note to ask his friends if they had any story books laying around for Peter.

The bathroom door opened (it was one of those ones that was connected to the bedroom). Berwald didn't look up, instead turning a page.

"C'mon, let's go t' bed, Tino."

"Ber?" He looked up when he didn't get in bed next to him. And then his jaw dropped.

He was dressed in only his boxers, which slid low down his waist. Tino smirked, very out of character. Then, slowly, he climbed up on the bed, swaying his hips.

He had the hips of god. Berwald had to swallow suddenly. Tino laid down sexily, before rolling over, stretched out.

And then he almost fell off the bed. Goddammit Tino...

Berwald grabbed his arm. "C'reful!"

Tino squeaked and stayed still, and Berwald succeeded in rescuing his beloved. Then he cuddled with him, still tired even after that little show, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They could make love another night. For now it was time to just be with each other.