He didn't like him (Spamano)

**I guess a high school AU**

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo--or simply, Toni--was one of the "popular" kids. Albeit, unlike his friends, he was a genuinely nice guy: kind, charming, funny, and friendly to all. His friends, meanwhile, were a different story. Gilbert Beilshmidt was albino, and he was an obnoxious douchebag; and handsome blonde Francis Bonnefoy was a pervert and a flirt.

Antonio was handsome too--tall and easily muscular, with sun-kissed Spanish skin, and a mop of wild brown curls. And those eyes. Shocking, warm green eyes.

Fucking beautiful eyes.

Lovino Vargas, the class loner, observed all of this from a respective distance. He despised most people he knew. He hated how that French flirt would flirt with any fucking thing that even moved; and he just hated the German--sorry (not), "Prussian" bastard in general; and he couldn't stand the weird Spanish one.

He didn't like it that he'd stop him in the halls to talk to him. He didn't like it that he'd sit next to him in Algebra. He didn't like it when he laughed; or when he played the guitar; or when he happened to, once in awhile, sing...in music class of course, dumbass. He certainly didn't like that he seemed to be the only person who wasn't offended by his colorful language. He didn't like it when he hugged him (personal fucking space was a concept Antonio had never been taught). He didn't like the fact that he fucking wore way-too-short shorts in gym class (NOT that he had been staring, pfft no of course not). And the worst (best?) part was that he didn't even do it on purpose: Tonio was, compared to a lot of others, blissfully unaware of pervertedness.

Nope. Lovino certainly did not like him.

So Lovino wasn't a nice guy. Not really? More like not at all. He pushed people around; he snapped; he swore; sometimes he even got into actual physical fights. He was a troublemaker: pretty good at lying too.

But as everyone know, even the best liars can't lie to themselves..