Teutonic Knight in Shining Armor (Pru/fem!Can)

** for hetalia_Madeline 's prompt of Fem!Canada being bullied (very lightheartedly) and then Prussia jumping to her rescue. Thanks for the prompt! (And for the record, I really like Margo for fem!Canada so I might use that too later on)

Some little fucking bitch on kik tried to make me feel like shit, and feel bad for her, because I didn't want to rp aph hetero smut. I don't rp smut, I rp for an actual fucking plot; but I'm not afraid of it or anything, and if you have any smut requests I WILL write them (as long as they're not creepy). But I blocked her. Publishing this now because why not publish two in one day? **

Madeline was walking to school, head down and earphones in. What was she listening to? Well, "Canadian Please", of course! It was one of her favorite songs. And she didn't dare sing it out loud, but ever so slightly she hummed it under her breath. She wasn't afraid to do that at least.

Next to her, her twin sister Amelia was being as obnoxious as usual. It wasn't a surprise; but people tended to furrow their eyebrows and take a step back and say "...really? You're sure about that?" when Maddie would admit she was the older twin. If she was noticed that much to begin with...

"Hey. Hey, Mads." Amelia whispered, grinning. Madeline frowned and pulled out an earphone.

"What is it, Amelia...?"

Amelia's grin just got wider. "That guy you like is walking in."

Maddie could already feel a blush burning her neck and going dangerously close to her cheeks and the tip of her nose... She looked and sure enough, her sister was right.

Gilbert Beilshmidt was walking in with his two best friends, Antonio and Francis. He was tall and lanky, and albino: pale skin and even paler, colorless hair, and deep ruby eyes. He always had a mischievous grin twitching his lips up; but despite this, he had a sweet side...

And she had had a crush on him for all of her years of high school. Though she was positive he didn't know she existed.

"So?" She shrugged and put her phone into her bag. Play it cool, she told herself. "We're going to be late for class, Amelia."

"You don't want to talk to him?!" Amelia froze and planted her hands on her hips, doing a good impression of their guardian, Arthur.

"Um...no." She said.

"Dude! I don't believe you!" Amelia screeched, being way too loud for her liking. Maddie looked over her shoulder nervously. She didn't want the guys to hear her! "You totally do. I can see it in your eyes! Your soul!"

"...my soul."

"Yes! Your soul!" She grabbed her shoulders. "Madeline, you're my sister and I love ya, girl. But you have to go talk to him!"

"No! I said I don't w-want to..."

She shook her shoulders and Maddie was afraid she'd be put in an even more embarrassing situation when... It stopped.

Maddie opened her eyes, though she didn't remember closing them. And they were staring back into red ones.

She shrieked and fell back in surprise, but if Gilbert noticed he didn't say anything. Instead he turned to Amelia. Oh, Maddie thought. Of course he did... Everyone did...

"Hey, don't shake her like that! That's totally unawesome."

Amelia grinned brightly back at him. "It worked out though dude, didn't it?!"

"Uh..." He stared at her before looking back and fourth between the sisters. "Worked?"

"You rescued her!" Amelia explained.

"Oh yeah! So I did!" Gilbert's face split into another huge grin. "Kesesese~ I'm totally awesome~"

Amelia rolled her eyes and looked away. Maddie didn't.

"Th-thank you..." She said shyly. Her stutter came out when she was surprised, scared, or suddenly shy.

He turned his grin on her and honestly it was so wonderful. "No problem, Birdie. Lemme walk you to class?"

And for once Maddie was grateful for her sister.