Nonbinary New Zealand (OzZea)

** Kaelin = NZ, Logan = OZ . Important thing to note: NEVER TALK TO ANY NON GENDER -CONFIRMING PERSON THIS WAY. Also, a trans person isn't "transgendered". I've seen posts like that and that's not correct. Respect all people 😇 **

There was something that everyone always wondered about Kaelin Kirkland. Some people looked at Arthur Kirkland for an answer but hell, he didn't know.

"What's the big deal?" Alfred said one day. "I'll just ask Kae!"

He walked up to his curly-haired friend. "Hey dude!"

Kaelin looked up, eyebrow raised. "Um hello Alfred. Can I help you?"

Blunt. "Yeah, you actually can. So...not to be rude or whatever, but...what are you?"

"ALFRED THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT." Arthur snapped in the background. Naturally no one listened to the voice of reason.

"Uh, a country?" Kaelin looked at him like, 'bitch isn't that obvious?????' "New Zealand to be exact?"

"Yeah but like, what's down there?"

"Mostly farmland..." Kaelin shrugged.

Alfred perched his hands on his hips, pouting. He knew one last question would put an end to this. "What've you got in your pants?"

"..." Kaelin narrowed cold eyes. Rude.

Logan popped up and wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm totally in their pants like all the time~"

Kaelin turned around to glare at him. "Shut up and go away! No one asked you, idiot!"

Logan pouted and shuffled away. "Whatever..."

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Headcanon: New Zealand, aka Kaelin Kirkland, is nonbinary (goes by they / them). They're also extremely passive aggressive but well meaning.