Show (FrUk)

**mpreg au (warning?)**

Arthur tugged at the bottom of his too-tight t-shirt, looking depressed. It was not going to be a good night, he thought dully. His brothers were coming to visit: older, "protective", homophobic brothers who didn't even know about the little chap growing inside of him... And he didn't feel well enough for the stress of dealing with them if they found out tonight.

"...what should we do?" Arthur wondered out loud.

His partner Francis was lying naked, lazy, on their bed as he brushed his hair. He looked at him then. "Stop fussing, mon cher -- we both know you're beautiful, oui?"

"Because that's what I'm bloody worried about." Arthur snarled suddenly. He glared at him through the mirror before his eyes snapped back to his belly anxiously. For only five months he was huge. He rubbed his belly; was he supposed to be this big...?

"Arthur, listen to me." Francis said sternly. "You have begun to show. That is normal. They'd find out sooner or later; might as well be now."

"No! Later is definitely better than sooner!" He whirled around to face him. "You have no idea what they're like!"

"Well I've met them before, if that's what you mean." Francis shrugged and scratched the bridge of his nose absentmindedly. "Amour, do not worry. It will be over before you know it. And this is something we need to do," he added. "Trust me, oui? They're family -- they deserve to know."

Arthur didn't know what to say to that. Instead he just murmured, "Get dressed, Francis." It was the best -- the only -- thing he could think to of doing right now...