Lazy days (ItaPan, mpreg)

** YandereHetalian  requested some ItaPan mpreg fluff so here ya go! Technically it would be like JaIta I guess. Thanks for the request! **

Feliciano Vargas rolled over in his cocoon of blankets. He felt sleepy. The sunlight from the open window filtered down onto the bed, making everything comfortable. He wondered vaguely where his love Kiku was...

Inside of him, his bambino moved. It was an odd feeling: sort of uncomfortable, but not at all bad. Feli heaved himself back onto the pillows before his back started to hurt too much. And then he rubbed his belly, letting out a soft sigh.

His phone made a ding! and stretching, he managed to grab it. It was Kiku.

Kiku Honda
5:46 pm
Working late tonight. I'll bring home dinner. Getting your favorite :) all my love.

It wasn't that Feli was excited for the food (he wasn't too hungry lately, what with most of his time spent feeling nauseous). And he would give an arm and a leg to have Kiku here, laying on the bed in his meme t-shirt and his fuzzy socks... Arms wrapped around his middle and just talking to the baby when he thought Feli was asleep...

But Feli couldn't deny that he absolutely loved getting little messages from him. He would treasure them forever.