For you I'd leave it all (Spamano)

**In my character theme song thing for Hetalia, this is the song for Spain. It's upbeat and devoted, like him. AU where Toni is super rich, and Lovi works in a bar..**

" My house in Budapest,
My hidden treasure chest...
Golden grand piano, my
Beautiful Castillo--
For you, oh, you.
I'd leave it all "
~Budapest by George Ezra.

"Lovino," Antonio started, leaning his elbows on the countertop of the bar. Lovi barely looked up from wiping said countertop.

"Are you going to buy something or not, bastard?" he said instead. Toni smiled.

"Si, just give me a beer."

Lovi raised an eyebrow but got it for him just the same. It's just...I mean, Toni wasn't an alcoholic or anything of course, but he liked strong drinks. The Spaniard took no notice of the weird look, but smiled in thanks.

"So that'll go on your tab, I take it?" Lovino said flatly.

Toni didn't answer right away. He took his time and sipped the beer. After swallowing, he smacked his lips. "Lovi, I want to talk to you about something."

"Well, you're talking."

"We've been together for how long now?"

Lovi's face burned red. "You know fucking well how long. And I told you I didn't want to talk about this in public!"

Antonio looked around at the nearly empty bar, before looking back at him incredulously.

"...okay then. Anyway. Well." he blushed slightly. "You know I love you, si?"

Lovi sighed. Once Toni set his mind to something, it was almost impossible to change it. "Si."

"So I decided to prove it to you, to make it official, you know?" Toni beamed.

Oh my god.

Is. He. Going. To. Propose...?

"Let me start from the beginning. So... remember last autumn when we told my parents about... us?" Lovi gave him a look. "Right, of course you do..."

"Don't tell me they changed their mind?"

The first people they told (besides Lovi's twin brother Feli, but he didn't really count) were Toni's parents. The two things to know about them was 1). they were extremely rich (well they still are), and 2). they were extremely homophobic (again, still are...).

"Ah... no." Toni rubbed the back of his neck and sipped his beer some more. When he spoke again, his voice was softer. "In fact they said some... pretty nasty things about you. About us."

Lovi shrugged. He didn't really care. He'd probably heard it before anyway.

"So you know what I said?"

"What did you say, Tonio?" Lovi said, only half listening. He was still thinking of all the terrible things people had said to him before.

"...I said they could keep my inheritance. That I would rather be poor and with you, than rich and without."

Lovi let that sink in. And then it hit him.

They had virtually no money.

He stared, half in shock, half in horror (and the tiniest bit in admiration), at his boyfriend. Toni smiled, but for once he was serious.

"I told them," he said softly, and when he took his hand, Lovi didn't pull away. "I said I'd give it all up for you. I love you, Lovino Vargas."