74: Routine

MinHee was quiet as they started work on the set. Everything was relatively easy, she just needed a reminder of what to do and where she should be. She didn't mind really, because in the long run she knew it would work out. She watched as Aiden spoke with the director about where to move and smiled when he turned to her.

"This is the easy part. We've practiced all morning! You're going to do great." He said happily, patting her shoulder.

The director called from the sidelines, and both leaped into their places. Before the director called for the scene to begin, Aiden smiled at MinHee and mouthed "You got this" with a wink. It was silly, but she felt slightly more at ease.

It only took a few takes before the scene was perfected, or they could sew pieces together to make it more perfect. When the scene was over, the makeup artists rushed onto set and began fixing the actor's faces, as it was hot and they were all sweating more than the makeup could handle. Malai stopped in front of MinHee and immediately started fixing her coverup. "How's your first day back going?" She asked, smiling.

MinHee sighed. "I feel unsure, but I guess I'm doing alright." She said, smiling back. "I'll figure it out."

Malai nodded. "I'm just glad to have you back."

"How are you and Bambam?" MinHee asked, grinning.

Malai immediately blushed and looked away. "We're not... together." She said, biting her lip. "We're just friends!"

MinHee laughed, nudging Malai with her arm. "Come on, I give it a few more weeks. He clearly thinks you're cute."

Malai nodded. "I mean he lets me use him for your makeup concept practicing." MinHee's jaw dropped and Malai laughed. "I figure he wouldn't do that if I wasn't someone he liked, even just a little."

"My makeup? We're not even the same skin tone!" MinHee bellowed, and Malai laughed harder. MinHee stared at her, half smiling while trying to remain serious. "I don't think this is funny Malai."

"Then why are you laughing?" Bambam asked, and both girls gasped in surprise. Malai moved out from behind MinHee and MinHee spun around. "Hey," He said, smiling shyly. "I was, uh, in the neighborhood and thought maybe you guys would want to get dinner."

Aiden, who had just walked into the group, dropped his arm on MinHee's shoulder and smiled at Bambam. "I'm down. What about you ladies?"

MinHee smiled. "Sure. I could go for some food." She said, looking to Malai who nodded. "What did you have in mind?"

Bambam held out his hand. "Ramen down the street?" Everyone nodded and Malai reached forward, taking his hand and walking beside him down the street.

MinHee looked to Aiden. "Not dating huh?" She said, winking. Aiden laughed and the two started walking behind Bambam and Malai. "Like I said, I give it a few weeks."

Aiden nodded. "Speaking of not dating-"

"So you've heard." MinHee said flatly. "I'm a monster, right?"

Aiden shook his head. "No. I'm happy you broke up with him." MinHee looked over at him, surprised. He nodded. "Don't get me wrong, Jinwoo is my favorite of my brothers, but just because he's the best of my two brothers doesn't mean that he's the best out of the South Korean male population." MinHee nodded in understanding. He was right. "Anyways, if there's someone better out there, that's the reality and that's that. I'm not bothered by it. I'm glad we're still friends. I just wanted to make sure you knew that my brother has nothing to do with our friendship." He said easily.

MinHee smiled. "I'm really glad. To be honest, I wasn't all too worried because I knew you of all people would end up understanding. I am sorry that I dated both of your brothers and now you'll probably have to hear about it all the time but you're still my favorite."