47: Drama Intensifies

The door to the practice room opened, and Cho Hee walked into the space. Cora could feel her stomach plummet as she took the girls in, and then pointed towards the stereo. All the girls were sweating, panting from how many times Cora had forced them to do run throughs, and it still wasn't good enough. She wasn't as good of a choreographer as she had initially thought.

"Let's go ladies. We don't have a lot of time."

Cora stood up and pressed play on the stereo, and all the girls fell into position.

MinHee sat at a table with a lunch that JB had ordered sitting in front of her. She hadn't touched it once, still traumatized from the resurfaced memory. JB had offered to get her a driver that would bring her back to the hospital, but she had asked that she stay at the set with them until later that day. She didn't want to be back in the hospital just yet.

The boys had been called to view what was taken so far, and all had stood to leave. "Wait," MinHee said, her eyes settling on Jackson. He was the last to stand, and the only one to hear her speak. His eyes landed on her, full of hurt and anger, and she flinched back.

"Minnie, I-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked abruptly, and Jackson blinked, clearly confused, not just by her sudden outburst, but by the question. He opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off again. "Why didn't you tell me we dated for so long?"

Jackson was silent for a moment. "Because we broke up the night before your accident." He said, starting to walk away.

"So I don't deserve to know because we broke up?" She asked. He spun around. "I didn't want you to remember!" He bellowed. "I didn't want you to remember the grief and pain, okay? I didn't want you to have that image of me, MinHee, and I'm really pissed that you know now."

Her brow pulled together, and she scowled at him. "So instead of taking this chance to make it better, to show me that you aren't terrible, and that you do love me, you avoid me? Ignore me?"

Jackson threw his arms out around him. "I didn't know what to do MinHee!"

"Then you never really loved me." She said flatly. She didn't remember the love they shared, so she figured that was why she felt nothing when she said this, but the look on his face was the look of someone who had just been stabbed in the back. "You never come to visit me, you never try to make the effort to be around me, to help me, and everyone else has to do it for you." She shook her head. "Quite frankly, I'm a little shocked I wasn't dating Jinwoo, since from what I've heard, he cared far more than you for far longer."

Jackson's jaw dropped, and MinHee could feel the sting of her words. "You're right," He said flatly, pursing his lips and nodding his head. "After all, I never loved you the way he did, according to you, the one who can't even remember our relationship."