55: Work Out

The boys from EXO and BTS had gone back to their own dorms, after Cora had an argument with Cho Hee about them sending the members back to trainee dorms, and then the girls had gone to their own dorms, waiting patiently for MinHee to come for her visit.

Cora paced her room, Maria sitting on the couch watching her nervously, and complained a bit more. "It just makes no sense! Why even send them there if it could be a breach in our contract?"

Maria sighs finally. "I don't know Cora. Maybe that's what they wanted."

Cora's eyes narrow and she stops pacing. "They wanted to breach our contract?" She asks shaking her head. "That would mean they don't want us!"

Maria's shoulders slumped. "Cora, maybe that's the plan? I feel like they're playing into your anger. They want you to overreact and get angry enough to bring it to a legal setting that they've breached the contract. I feel like this is a test."

Cora's shoulders sagged, and her jaw dropped partly. She opened her mouth to speak, but was cut of by a knock on the door. Cora jumped, and her heart skipped a beat. MinHee was there. She turned and raced to the door, pulling it opened.

On the other side stood MinHee, smiling shyly. "Hey," She said lightly, the other girls of Passion all crowded behind her. "I'm sorry I'm a little late-"

"No, of course not!" Cora said, hugging her immediately. "You look so much better," She said, pulling back from her friend.

MinHee laughed. "You look so much..." She laughed again. "Well, you're a lot more muscular than you were in college, that's for sure," She said, poking Cora's arm.

Cora stared at her arm in surprise. "Really?"

MinHee smiled and nodded. "I remember you being relatively thin back then. Like just thin, not muscular. Have you been working out?"

"Aside from dancing?" Cora asked.

Maria walked up from behind Cora and nodded. "She used to go to the gym every morning, but then things got complicated." Maria said, jabbing Cora's shoulder. She was wearing a work out racerback tank and a pair of geometrical metallic print. Both were purple and, at the moment, she was wearing white slippers. She was sure that was a little odd. "I figured since you were dressed like this you were going today."

MinHee perked up. "Are you planning a trip? I'll go with you!" She said happily.

Cora hadn't been planning on going. Not at all. But maybe then she could work off some anger, get back into her workout mode, and reconnect with her oldest friend. "Do you think you'll fit in something of mine?" She asked, moving back into the dorm and towards the shared room.

MinHee nodded. "I'm sure!" She said, following Cora into her room.

Cora handed her a teal tank top and a pair of black and teal capri workout tights. "Sorry, everything basically matches," She said laughing. "I get them all in sets."

MinHee shrugged and took the clothes. "Makes it easier to match them." She said, looking towards the shoe rack in the closet. "Can I borrow a pair?"

Cora nodded, handing her a pair of black shoes. "I'm pretty sure you've borrowed those ones before." She said happily.

"Well," Reina said lightly. "If you guys are going to work out, maybe we all should." There was a collective groan, and then Reina steered all the girls out of the room and back to their own dorms to change their outfits.