42: Uncertain

Slowly, groups of people started moving in and out of MinHee's room, though Cora, JB and Reina were always present. Maria sat beside MinHee, and MinHee apologized for not remembering her. Maria just smiled and shook her head, telling her she was looking forward to getting to know her again. Both Mikki and Ji-su were crying too hard for anything heartfelt to happen. Yuna told MinHee that they weren't close, but MinHee had been there for her, and Yuna had tried to be there for MinHee. MinHee said she appreciated it, and that Yuna seemed nice.

Yuna responded by telling MinHee she was the opposite, which made the entire room laugh, which was incredibly needed at the time.

Finally, it was Jackson's turn to re meet MinHee. At first, he had been reluctant, telling the others he didn't really want to, but finally he walked through the door. He looked morbid, his face was pale, his eyes rimmed with red, and even then, even after everything that had happened, absolute admiration dominated his features when he looked at MinHee, who smiled at him from her hospital bed.

"Jackson, right?" She asked, and he nodded, not moving all the way into the room, but lingering a little closer to the door. "You seem very kind." She said lightly.

Jackson bit the inside of his lip. "Thank you." He said plainly.

There was an awkward silence, where everyone in the room just kind of looked around from one person to the next, until Cora stood. "Uhm, MinHee, I collected your things from the set, and your phone hasn't stopped ringing so," She reached to hand it to MinHee.

She smiled. "Thank you," She said, taking the phone and holding it up. She pressed the home button, which illuminated the screen, and her smile turned into a frown, as she looked around the room. "I don't remember the password," She said quietly. "Do you guys?"

No one answered. "You were a bit secretive about stuff like that," Cora said. "I don't know the password to your computer either."

MinHee sighed. "I'm sure I can go to the provider and just get that worked out." She said, shrugging. "I appreciate you getting my things for me." She looked to Jackson. "So," She said lightly. "We were close then?"

Jackson pressed his lips into a line and looked at JB and Cora, who nodded their heads, urging him on, and he merely shrugged. "You're my friends little sister, that's really it."

Cora closed the room door behind her as she and Jackson walked out into the hall. Bambam and Youngjae had moved into the room, since Cora and Jackson had left, which was fine because Cora wanted to have a talk with Jackson.

"So you aren't going to tell her then?" Cora demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders, his face still as pale as before. "I don't think it's a good idea. I mean," He bit his lip, looking down. "I love her, and I want her to remember, but I'm so afraid that it will hurt her."