Chapter 1: Black Caped Villian

**The beginning of this song COMPLETELY discribes a certain someones drop in 'character' at the end of the chapter. You should know what I mean ;)

Oh and I would LOVE  FAN PICS FOR THE SIDE OF THIS STORY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE EM!!  :)))

******************************************************************************************************

I woke up to my head thumping against cold metal, and loud rock music.

My heavy eyelids slid open to see a shadowed, low ceiling, and then darted to the back car doors of a van. The windows insisted it was pitch black outside. I gingerly moved my head to the side, to get a shot of pain behind my eyes. I tried to move my hands too them, only to realize I was unable to move them.

That was about when the Van came to a slow stop, the music lowered, and the driver’s window of the car slowly rolled down, and a leather glove rested on the driver’s window.

“Well aren’t you are exactly who he wants to see right now,” a voice from out of the car said, one that was heavy with sarcasm.

“Tell him I have a drop off,” the driver mumbled. I strained to see any features on the driver, or the other man.

“Well, let’s see her,” the man said, sounding closer to my side of the van.

“Sure.”

The driver opened his door, slamming it behind him. I jumped, snapping out my trance.

I tried to crawl away from , and ended up half sitting-- half standing, with my bare feet on the metal floor, and my back leaning against the tinted divider too the driver and passenger seat. I had to think of a plan. My legs wobbled, and I buckled forward onto the floor, conveniently right when the doors opened.

I stilled, at the feeling of two gazes.

“Take her out, so far she looks pretty dead to me.”

A warm, leather texture grabbed onto the back of my handcuffed ands, and hauled me at the edge of the truck. My body was rolled over onto my back, and I met a pair of the strangest colored eyes.

My breathing hitched, at their perfect features. Their jaw chiseled like a models, was clenched as they studied me, their hair short, and dark in the lighting, but slightly curly around the ears.

His face looked too familiar.

 He winked.

“Mmm!” I cried out, trashing side to side. I rolled over frantically, only to get pulled back to the edge of the truck. Frightening tears ran down my face, at the monster who had took me out of the Coffe Shop, practically by the ear.

Their hand wrapped around my throat, silencing me. “If you stay silent, I will remove both the duct tape from your mouth, and the cuffs around your wrists. But only if you are silent, ,” the blue eyed man told me sternly.

He obviously thought I was buying his crap.

They rolled me onto my side, and took off the cuffs. My hands were grabbed into one of his, and he sat me up. “Remember our deal,” he hissed.

As soon as the duct tape was removed from my mouth. I let out a blood curdling scream, right in his ear. 

“Damnit to hell!” he screamed, covering his ears. When I went to take a breath from my scream, I was pulled out of the truck by the feet, until my body painfully hit the ground. I stilled once again, thinking if I played dead they would walk away.

“Now is she dead?” the other man questioned, like the moron he was.

A long sigh echoed the area, and a boot rested on the back of my neck. I tried with all of my might not to twitch as my mouth lowered m into the dirt. Let me tell you, dirt does not taste like cotton candy.  “No, she’s just playing dead so that she can kick one of us in the crotch, and run,” the blue eyed man answered, lifting his heavy boot off of me. I looked up from the dirt, to see him glaring down at me with bright blue eyes.