Chapter 42: Kiss Then A Diss

Vote/comment please! :)

**All in all you're no good, you don't cry. Like you should. Let it go if could, when love dies in the end.

~So I'll find what lies beneath, your sick twisted smile. ~Now you turn the tide on me, cause' you're so unkind. ~I'm the one you left behind. 

******************************************************************************************************

“What lesson?”I retorted, extremely loud.

He didn’t answer, so I glared at him for a long time with my hands on my hips.

“Don’t look at me like that! I’m doing what’s best for you. You need to train, and get in better shape.”

“Train me for what! You aren’t telling me anything and it’s really starting to—“

Another dagger appeared between his fingers, and he started to weave it between them, almost like a magic show. He flipped the dagger from his hand and pointed it at me, “I can throw this one a lot faster than the other one, Baby.”

“Fine do it! See if I care! I’m leaving. I mean hell no, I run twelve miles to get a dagger thrown at me? I don’t think so Buddy. You just crossed the line,” I scolded him, turning to leave.

Valentine is standing right in front of the door now, blocking my way. His large biceps are crossed over his naked chest. It doesn’t help much that his skin is tan, and slightly glistening from his workout. I mean really, I’m trying to leave here.

He chuckled looking down at himself, and probably reading my thoughts. I blushed furiously.“Just do a few exercises with me and you can go to sleep Chubbsie. Ok?” he bargained sweetly, his eyes twinkling.

I smiled back at him, and then made my face completely blank. “Do you need me to spell this out for you Vally Tiny? Capital N-O. I’m not doing crap for you! Ever since I’ve met you, I’ve been through hell! You’re the most invasive, untrustworthy, arrogant, nasty man I’ve ever met, period! Why am I even here? Seriously I want to know! Why the hell am I here?” I screamed at him, a little in shock that I told him off that like.

His face softened a little, as he watched me bash him with my words. Once again his sapphire eyes look curious, and innocent; not hurt at all. Not exactly the reaction I wanted. He stood up from the wall, and started to stalk towards me, “Vally Tiny?" he questioned, eyeing me up and down.     "Scratch that, you don’t have to do any exercises with me tonight.”

I blew out a breath, “Thank you God!” I quickly went to walk past him, but he moved in front of me. Faking left, I went right and smashed into his toasty, muscled chest. I’m not going to complain though, even though my jaw is hurting at the moment.

Next I tried to crawl between his legs, but quickly got back up, when I realized he can cut my body in two with his leg muscles. In a flash he loomed over me, and my back hit a punching bag “But that doesn’t mean I’m letting you go to bed, Sweetheart,” he said in a throaty voice.

I swallowed, and my heart started to flutter at different speeds. “P-please let me go. I’m really—“

He placed a finger on my lips, “I never gave you that kiss I said I would... did I?”

“That’s alright I don’t—“

Valentine put both hands on the punching bag, and leaned down. “Your heartbeat is such a tease,“ he whispered, his mouth going to my neck. He started to suck on the side of it with his lips, and pull at the skin. I let out a moan, and I felt his teeth retract. A soft growl started in the base of his throat, and he skimmed the side of my neck again, his warm breath tickling the skin. Blood rushed to my cheeks, and he chuckled deeply. “My control has its limits, Miss Heart; please keep those lovely thoughts too yourself.” Something sharp grazed the skin, and my breath quickened.