Chapter 51: I'm A P-polar Bear?

~ Vote and comment!! :P

LOL to da right >>>

******************************************************************************

I walked into the crisp, midnight--black cold air.

I’m going to start getting a rash if I keep wearing this workout bra. Why the heck did he take my clothes any who? It’s like I’m a little Ant, and Valentine is probing me under a microscope with his….fangs? Yeah that’s deep enough for me. You can’t take a woman’s clothes! That’s like taking a lollypop from a seven year old child; with twelve cavities.

Ok, maybe that was a bad connection.

My first reaction to the park is: holy crap it’s mad creepy out. My second reaction is: holy crap the pond is frozen solid. I didn’t even realize how cold it is getting. Yes, I’m one of those people that bring their ice skates and attempts to skate on the ice. Anna and I have done it a few times, but she’s pro at it. I fall on my face every twenty seconds. Ok I lied, every twelve seconds.

Of course my eyes locked onto the pond, and a bad feeling seeped into my thoughts. What if he throws me in there and lets me drown? He does hate me now and we are in the middle of nowhere. That would make the most sense. Although, knocking me out and putting me in his trunk will also do him justice. Since nobody knows he took me, or who I am around here. He could literary dump me in the woods somewhere. I brushed off my crazy-procrastinating thoughts, and started my jog. Once in a while my eyes drifted to the highly lit pond to my right. Finally I locked onto the path in front of me, letting my cold hands and nose start to freeze.

Any day now Valentine!

I’m right here in the open!

He’s not coming. I wonder if Dimitri sent him the message. I sped up, as the beginning of a few ideas popped into my skull.

Ugh, I miss Dimitri already. I bet that mans abs are well defined, as well as his butt. I wish I wasn’t jogging so I can go—

A dark figure zoomed past me, making sure to push me a little. I puffed out my cheeks and followed their path at my fastest speed. This went on for about three minutes.  Seeing nobody in front of me, I stopped and looked around the track. My heartbeat is beyond its limit, and my brain is bumping around in my head. Someone nudged me again, and a dark figure passed me. Did he already do another—this nudge was more of a shove, and I fell onto the ground. My body rolled down a small hill, and hit the frozen ground with a thump

Wonderful.

Once again, the masked man jogged backwards, and I reached out with my hand and clawed at the ground in front of me. They mocked me and crawled dramatically towards me on the black pathway. “I…hate you!” I screamed at them, and got up on my feet. He started to run across the street, and I scowled after them. I stood up, wobbled greatly, but gained my momentum back. I crossed the street, and the attacker jogged backwards again on the other side. My heartbeat continued in my ears and my knees screamed in agony.

I stopped in the path once again.

“Giving up already?” a deep voice retorted, “shocker.”

Tears threatened my eyes. The voice confirmed who my attacker is. They stopped running and stood lazily on the side walk. Putting my hands on my knees as I did yesterday, I breathed heavily. “Not….even…” I sprinted towards him at the fastest speed I’ve ever gone, “close!” I screamed, and tackled him to the ground. Valentine didn’t expect it, and his back hit the pavement.

He stilled on the ground, and I got up slightly. Is he dead? He can’t be!

Dark eyes shot open, “Not impressed,” Fang Face said smoothly. He easily pushed me over so he was on top. I screamed and tried to free my legs but his heavy weight stopped me, “you were never good enough for me,” he hissed in my face, “I should have stuck with Victoria to train. At least I wouldn’t have to put her on a diet, Chubby.”