Chapter 46: At Least My Name Is Not A Holiday Card

READERS: I had to put this song here, it's just so emotional and perfect for the story :P

~Your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone. These wounds just don't seem to heal this pain is just to real. ~When you tied I'd wipe away all your tears, when you'd scream I find a way past you fears. And I held your hand through all those years.

**********************************************************************************************************

A loud, consistent purring noise woke me up from my slumber.

I opened my eyes to see black, and smiled to myself. Sitting up to cuddle with sprinkles I instantly frowned. “You!”

“Me,” Valentine mumbled, continuing to rub Sprinkles belly. He is sitting on the floor next to me on the couch, looking extremely tired. Sprinkles pawed at his hand like a little puppy. “I really was going to leave, until she found her way down here. You snore like a pig by the way.”

I scowled at him. He’s definitely said that before. “Go away Vally,” I snapped.

“I told you not to call me that,” he said, his gaze locking on mine.

“Yeah well, you can stop calling my Chubby then,” I spat.

“Well that’s not going to happen,” he stated, putting Sprinkles on the floor. She galloped away towards the kitchen, and now I feel utterly abandoned. He put my wrist in his hand, and rubbed his thumb along the back of it. “You recovered quicker than I thought.”

 “What are you talking about?”

He turned his head and picked up a mug from the table, and handed it to me. “I fed from you. Now drink this.”

“You fed from me!” I exclaimed, and pushed away the mug. “Without my permi—“

“—I don’t need your permission Sweetheart, you’re mine,” he interrupted, with a sly smile. “Now drink.”

My mouth popped open in shock to the whole ‘you’re mine’ statement, and  he took the opportunity to quickly put the mug to my lips. I shut my mouth, and refused to drink it. “No!” I yelled, and dug my head into the couch. Valentine stood up, and flipped me over easily. “Drink this or else I’ll force you,” he threatened darkly.

“You can’t force me to do crap!”

He suddenly put a leg on the one side of me, and got onto the couch. I tried to push him off, but he straddled me easily with the mug in his left hand. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on either side of me. “Drink it Cassie,” he coaxed, his warm body lowering to mine.

My skin started to heat, especially my tattoo, “Holy crap you are hot!” I complained, trying to avoid his incoming face.

He chuckled deeply, “Oh stop it, you’re making me blush.”

“I didn’t mean it like—“

The mug suddenly met my lips, and he tilted it back. I reluctantly swallowed, tasting a coppery thick liquid. “Good Girl, drink the delicious blood.” Blood? I stopped drinking, and turned to gag. His hand went over my mouth. “Don’t you dare, this is what makes you stronger. You loss a lot of blood.”

Only because he fed from me! I whimpered against his hand, feeling my stomach convulse. Blood? He put blood in that cup? Is that what he keeps giving me?

“Yes.”

I tore his hand off of my mouth, feeling anger. His body stayed lower to mine, and he started to crush me again. “Vally…stop,” I commanded, and he snickered evilly.