Chapter 4: Kidnappers From Hell

MUSIC VID TO THE RIGHT>>> DEICATED TO "THE STALKER" hehe :)

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM LOL...... :D Just imagine...

**************************************************************************************************************

Listening to my instincts, I pushed against the Kitchen door behind me, and ran into the sleek metal kitchen, knocking down pans and glasses as I stumbled. The man was leisurely walking behind me with a smile, deflecting everything I threw at him.

I gripped a bag of coffee beans that sat at the edge of the counter and hauled it behind me. The scene played out in slow motion.

He paused as he saw the bag coming, his stunning blue eyes nailed to my own. The bag thumped him right in the chest, the beans burst out of the bag--

Then it hit the floor without even making him blink.

I thew the pan I finally realized I was holding at him and it hit him directly in the chest once again.

Nothing.

Nada 

Zilch.

We both stared at the items on the floor until he finally said, "That, Sweetheart, could have gone a whole lot better for you."

I was still frozen, facing the man in front of me with bulging wide eyes. He was so tall, his eyes were crystal clear and model-worthy as well as his lean, muscular shape. His hair, contrary to his outfit was a messy chestnut curl which fell a bit into his eyes as he lifted his head to catch my gaze and he gave me a lazy smile.

A rebellious thought slipped into my head. Helllooo Mr. Gorgeous! Mmm!  Quickly after a mentally slapped myself in the face a few times.

I was sizing up a killer. The man who had killed the cashier. 

And I couldn't control it one bit.

On impulse, I yelped and ran straight into a counter. I grunted and clutched my throbing hip.

Real smooth!

 I recovered and tried the door of the kitchen. It was of course, locked.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled behind me, pulling on the back door that wouldn’t open. Mr. Gorgeous was coming closer, walking so slow I knew he was enjoying every step. Enjoying ever moment he had before he would snatch me up and cut me into little pieces.

I turned to face Mr. Gorgeous who had his hands casually in his pockets only four feet away from me.

I dodged right.

He lunged to the right.

I dodged  left.

He put his arm out.

My eyes lingered to his stance. He was standing wide enough that the 'V' between his feet could fit my body. If I could, I could probably slid right threw them and make a break for it...

I shook my head at that plan. "He'l probably just squeeze his legs together," I said out loud. 

“Hmm? What about my legs?” he asked in almost amusement. The southern accent was long gone, his red hair was gone, his blood-shot eyes were gone. Who was he then?

I narrowed my eyes at him as he was and said, "Oh nothing just--"

I faked left than twirled around him to the right. I made it five feet when suddenly he appeared in front of me. I screamed. He put a hand over my mouth which was covered in a leather glove. His long white linen shirt started to unfold at the forearms as I struggled to be free. My back felt the cold wall of the kitchen and he pinned me against the wall. Our noses almost touched as he spoke and I cursed myself for having such a strong attraction for him.