Chapter 62: Teletubbies Revenge

SONG TO THE RIGHT::

Yeah, it's really a preview for 'Death Is My BFF' ahahaha. But it does relate to this book :DDD 

P.s- one of the guys look a lot like how I picture DEATH.  I'm not telling you which. AHAHHAHAHAHHA it should be pretty obvious, there's only one that's crazy enough to fit his personality....(look for the guy with wide eyes) (You might get chills at the resemblance)ANYWAYS!!! VALLY TIME :DDD

**********************************************

When I woke up from my long slumber, I felt like I was wrapped in a steaming hot straight jacket.

Not exactly the best feeling.

“Mmmm,” I groaned, slowly sitting up. A massive headache crawled into my ears,  resting inside my skull. “Ow,” I sulked, realizing I got up way to fast. While clutching my throbbing head, my eyes roamed around my dark room, and then finally to the small black creature next to me, sleeping softly.

Sprinkles!

I tried to be quiet as I got out of the bed, gingerly going around the kitten. She looked to peaceful to disturb. Who knows what that monster did to my precious baby? She might be traumatized! I sighed heavily, just at the thought of Valentine. He hadn’t even apologized to me. At least I don’t think so…

The flashes of the night before smashed into my skull. My hand went to my neck to feel for wounds. That small movement made my left pant-leg lift.

Huh?

I waddled to the lamp by my bed and flipped it on. The brightness blinded me for a moment, but I continued to squint in the mirror at my reflection. My eyes adjusted to the light, and I took in my strange attire.

“Footsy pajamas?” I screamed, trying to unzipped the outfit. The zipper refused to pull down, stuck on fuzzy, demon-pink-colored hell outfit. I tugged harder on the zipper, making it break off and fly around the room. “No!”

My eyes roamed around the dimmed room, and I got on my hands and knees to look for it. After long minutes of searching for the tiny zipper I gave up, and stood in front of the mirror again. The eyes that are currently in disgust drifted over my shapeless form. Footsy pajamas not only destroy your curves, they get your body temperature really hot! Who would do such a thing to me? I could pass out I don’t do well in heat….

“Valentine,” I growled, in the realization of the only man capable of such an atrocity.

I took out a slow, angry breath, feeling my blood pressure rise. I told myself to stay calm, not to let him get to me. This was after all his way of annoying me, so that I would be furious, and fight him to the death. It’s really wasn’t a big deal! He’s a hurt man, who gets pleasure out of hurting me and putting me down. It’s normal for this to happen!

I shook my head, my jaw clenched at my reflection. What was I saying? Defending his actions? That was the last straw; the postponed war had just begun. My lips lifted into a grin, and then dropped into a blank expression.

“I won’t speak to him ever again, this time for real. I’ll ignore him completely, only giving him bland responses. Then right when he’s had enough, and he’s begging for me to pay attention to his stupid blue eyes. I’ll get him real good. So good in fact, that he will be crawling on the floor in agony.”

My smile grew in the mirror, and I really felt like an evil, psychotic killer. Oh, would I be fulfilled once his pride is shriveled into a prune.

Unless of course he read my mind and counters the attack, embarrasses me, tickles me, we both have an angry snowball fight, make out in the freezing snow, and then I kick his ass in combat when he isn't paying attention.