Chapter 36: Mood Swings Are The Worst Kind Of Swing

~Well that's alright, lets give this another try.

~In this land of makebelieve, dead and dry.

~Lean you head on me, one last time

*********************************************************************************************************

I woke up to a far away bang, and sat up abruptly in my extremely dark room.

What was that?

A loud knock on my door made me jump. “Are you decent?” a voice growled.

“Y-y-yes?”

The door swung open and it the wall with a crack. A huge shadow stepped into my room, and neared my bed.“You’re cleaning my car today,” the voice hissed.

“What why?”

“I had to clean up all the shit in the kitchen last night. Therefore, you are cleaning my damn car today!” He yelled, making me cringe on my bed.

Wow, someone’s angry.

He leaned onto my bed, “I am angry. I don’t think I’ve been this angry in my whole life.”

“I don’t understand why you didn’t just get me! I would have help—“

“You were sleeping like a damn rock! You took a shower, and then fell asleep at 9:00 last night you lazy shit! I tried to shake you awake, and you slapped my hand away. Do you know what time I went to bed?”

I shook my head slowly, wishing he would stop yelling at me.

The dark shadow got closer to me, and I leaned back on my pillow, “I didn’t go to sleep. Too busy cleaning up your filthy mess—“

“What! You made the mess too—“

A huge gloved hand wrapped itself around my neck, and my oxygen cut off instantly, “Don’t interrupt me, ever. Get out of bed, and get changed. You’re making me breakfast too. Don’t even think about spitting in it or you will find yourself in a small cage in my room, naked.”

He released my neck, and I fell back on the bed. “Why are you acting like this?” I blurted, feeling like tears are going to threaten to burst from my eyes at any moment. I can feel his face inches from mine, and his hot breath on my nose.

“I found out something tonight, that I’m not too happy about,” he said bluntly. “In particular it was about a certain Miss Heart. So after you clean my car, and make me breakfast; I suggest spending this day as if it is you last. You never know, it just might be.”

“I—“

He pulled away from my face, and dragged a hand down my thigh to my shin. My Heart continued pounding in my chest, and I am completely lost in what he just said. He continued to play with my sweatpants leg. But  abruptly pulled his hand away when I moved my leg. “Your heartbeat is like a continuing smack in my ears it is so loud," he commented quietly, bringing chills down my back. There was a pause in the air, and I held my breath. "Try not to speak or look at me today, because I assure you, you will make things worse. And  my car better be spotless,” he snapped.

He vanished in a whoosh of air, and my bedroom door slammed shut.

Well, I can just forget getting anymore sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************

I haven’t woken up this early in so long.