Chapter 16: Creepy Doll's Create Battles

SONG TO THE RIGHT??? YEAH MY FAVORITE SONG EVER!

~When we're together, thoughts of her disappear. If I fell to pieces you'd heal this pain I feel.

P.s- if you havn't realized it yet, I take lines from the song that relate to the book :) lmfao.

OOOOOOOoooooo that makes sense I thought you were just talking to yourself like Cassie..

******************************************************************************************************************

Diner with the Vamps wasn’t exactly my cup of tea.

Or cups of tea I should say.

First of all, he picked out the ugliest dress I have ever seen. Even worse than the Grandma dress, and that’s saying something. It’s brown, and looks like a box at the top, and is cut off pretty short. Plus my boobs look twice as big. A nice, large green bow is in the middle over my stomach, with little yellow polka dots. Basically I’m a whore, dressed as a piece of colorful shit, literally. When Jerome saw the dress he started to hysterically laugh, and I angrily tugged it off the hanger.

So here I am, at the red clothed table. Candles are set up every few feet, and bowls of bread and grapes. A few don’t-touch-this wine sits next to the bread. This really rude waiter keeps bring me tea, and asking me to order.  Emilia is  to my right at the head of the table, and some fat chick is to my left. Don’t get me wrong, I love fat people, but this one is getting my last nerve.

“And I was like bitch! I mean, why she would even take that purse,” she took a huge chunk of a diner roll, “when clearly I saw it first! Do you know what I’m saying?” She looked at me for an answer, I was leaning back in my chair, daydreaming.

“Yeah, I-“

She whacked me on the arm, and laughed loudly. “Natalie, you are hysterical!”

Why is she saying that? Everyone in the room got really quiet, and Mr. I’m-too-cool-to-arrive-on-time strolled in. Was it really a long walk from his room? Fat girl next to me sighed. (I honestly forget her name.)

“He is so gorgeous,” she said lustfully, biting her lip. She turned to me, to start a new story. “We were all playing his game one time, to see who could get a peek into his room, and I saw him with his shirt off--wait is he coming over here?” she smoothed her hair, and made sure her pink dress showed plenty of cleavage. He strolled down the opposite side of the table, and of course sat right in front of me, between Emilia, and Camelia.

I angrily chewed at a diner roll, and stabbed at my salad, refusing to look at him.

He leaned over to Emilia, and whispered something in her ear. She covered her mouth, and blushed, then quickly got out of her chair, to the fat girl next to me. She patted her shoulder, and fat girl got up and followed her out of the room. I glared at Valentine, and stabbed at my salad. What could he have said to her?

He was ignoring my gaze, and just sat there, playing with his glass. A waiter came over, and filled it with red wine. He thanked him, and smiled, then took a sip of the drink. It stuck to the sides of the wine glass.