Chapter 11: S.C.F.B.V (Save Cassie From Bipolar Vamp)

This chapter is dedicated to HailsRocks133ABC because she won the GUESS WHAT THE TOOTHPASTE MESSAGE IS GAME!!! (As seen below) Anyone else who wins my little games will get a dedication lmao. :) Toodles.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I woke up suffocating, in black fur.

I gingerly pushed the cat off of me. It came right back and literally sat on my face.

I moved my head aggressively, and the Cat lazily got up and walked to the end of the bed. It turned in a circle like a dog, and then sat down.

I pushed away the covers and just lay in the comfy bed for a while. I’m not going to bother checking the cell phone, I’m sure he is already here. Ah what the hell. I took out the phone and checked the time. Holy crap 1:00 PM?! Wow I slept like a rock! I got up and roamed around the room.

Should I wear his clothes? I mean I’m going to take a shower…

Screw it.

Why not? I’m going to die soon anyways. I’m pretty sure I’ve said that before…

I went into the closet and searched for a small t-shirt. Ugh this is going to take a while. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who’s a XL and not fat. I took out shirts, seeing if I would look good in them, then put them back. Oooh! This is nice! I pulled out a sea green t-shirt, and put it to my body. I checked the tag and it read XL. Ugh whatever I’m wearing it. Now for some pants! I searched around the closet, only finding dress slacks so I came out of closet and walked to the dresser. Stepping on some underwear along the way of course.

I feel bad for their Maid really....

I pulled out all of the draws searching for something to wear. “Aha!” The last huge draw I opened had sweatpants. Mwahahaha. I took out a pair of dark grey ones and jumped into them. I was a little sad when they almost fit me, not going to lie.

I took my (his) clothes and went into the bathroom. The biggest bathroom I’ve ever seen that is. The walls are black, the shower is black, the counter is black, even the toilet is black! So gloomy in here! I turned the light on, then stripped and turned the shower on. Yes, I remembered to lock the door.

This shower is different, because there are shower heads on like every wall! I adjusted them so they weren't at his height. (Tyrannosaurus Rex Height) Also the shampoos and conditioners aren’t as girly. I smelled them all. Hmph smells like man. Scrubbing my head and my body I took the longest shower I’ve ever taken. When I got out, I immediately changed still using the bra I had on before, and found a brush in one of the bathroom draws.

It had little brown hairs in it. Aww little man hair. I tugged it through my hair, then brushed my teeth using his toothbrush.

I don’t even care at this point really.

I was in the middle of brushing when I put the toothbrush down next to the toothpaste. “Ew he drinks blood!!” Or drinks it? I spit, and then rapidly searched for some Listerine. “YES! THANK YOU LORD!” I gargled then washed my face.

Opening the medical cabinets I searched for some deodorant. Woo! I put it on and took out some expensive looking cologne. I read the label? “Gijowejh?” Is that even English? I sprayed a lot on me and coughed from the fumes.

I’mmmmmm hungryyy. I turned the lights off in the bathroom and walked out of the room, closing the door. Wow he is going to love my cleaning job! I put his underwear on the floor, probably broke the speakers, broke the gumball machine then some of it, the rolled up socks, the messy bed, the flip book of a fat guy, and I used his expensive cologne. But really, what’s really going to tick him off is what I wrote on his bathroom mirror in toothpaste.