Chapter 40: Sit, Stay...Good Girl!

I'm probss not going to post tomorrow... so yeah lol. :)

*******************************************************************************************************

My eyes shot open, as soon as I felt the vibration of the motorcycle.

I tried to move, but gloved hands kept me still, “Stop moving, you need some sort of seatbelt or you will fall off.

Some would be extremely jealous in the situation I am in now. My back is too his muscled chest, and I’m sitting in front of him on his black Harley. He cut the engine, and started to bring the ends of his leather jacket around me, “Would you stop wiggling? You need a damn seatbelt; you’re too weak to sit on the back of the bike.”

“Car,” I rasped out weakly, pushing at his hands.

“No, no car. This is the quickest way.” He continued to pull the jacket around me, and attempted to zip it up, “lean back a little,” he mumbled, his hot breath tickling my ear.

My head lolled backwards, onto his warm chest, and he zippered it up all the way, even past my boobs. Now I’m plastered against his warm body, and I can’t move my arms. He then continued to make me suffer, by putting a heavy helmet over my head.

He brought is leathered arms and gloves on either side of me, and revved the gas. The Motorcycle sped out of its position, and my head hit his neck. Ouch.

Sorry. His deep voice echoed in my head.

I grunted, and tried to close my eyes. But my gaze stayed locked on the road ahead, lighted by the headlights of the bike. Snapping out of my trance from the wind, I can now feel his hand firmly on my thigh.

Remove your hand, Buddy.

He squeezed my thigh, if I remove my hand you might fall off the front. Wouldn’t want that now would we.

I tried to grunt out loud, but it didn’t work. How much blood did you take that I can’t even function? I yelled at his…brain?

He didn’t answer, just turned right, reaching the gates. He slowed, and waved to the guy at the front gate. The guard, gave us a weird look, and waved us off.

The gates slowly opened, and we pulled into Jail—I mean his house.

He unzipped his jacket, and got off the bike keeping a hand on me. He lifted me up again, and the air whirled around. We landed in front of my room, and he opened it. The smell of flowers, and freezing cold air hit my body.

I hate air conditioning.

I’m surprised you aren’t sleepy yet, he commented, kicking the door shut. Valentine placed me on the bed, pulled the covers back, and scooted me back. He turned the pink light on by the bed, as I fell against the pillow with a thud; thanking the lord I didn’t hit the headboard. The pink comforter was pulled to my chin, and I snuggled under it.

Suddenly realizing something, I looked down at the comforter-covered chest.

Is my shirt bloody? I blurted telepathically to him.

“No, why? Do you want me to strip you again?” he asked out loud, his deepness of voice giving me chills.

I hate you.

“I hate you more, baby.”I shifted on the bed to face him, as he walked around the room.

“Say…something shocking to make my mind stop racing,” I surprisingly got out, my eyes halfway closed.