Chapter 52: Little, Black...

~ This chapter is dedicated to I luvdaisychain because I always saw their book 'A Pirates Kiss', and mistakenly never read it. Amazing story, and that's something coming from me who only reads non-cliche books..... :D

>Watch this vid to the right! Favorite quote: "Don't you fudging touch me again or I'll fudging kill ya!" ROFL he really says it like that..  Also when Dean sings <3 BOTH times xD

**********************************************************************************************************

I woke up to a knock on my Motel door.

“Ugh,” I rolled over, and my ribs and calves ignited in pain. Aches started all over my body, and popping noises echoed the room as rolled off of the bed. Those noises are completely normal, and don’t mean I’m going to fall to the ground in pieces. Just don't question it.  I managed to limp to the door, and pulled it open groggily.

A handsome black haired man, with green eyes is staring down at me, “Hey,” Dimitri welcomed, looking down at my outfit. His eye brows rose behind his shaggy hair

My sleepy eyes widened. I hid myself behind the door, and blushed furiously. I forgot I have underwear and a sports bra on. Ugh this is so embarrassing! “W-what are you doing here? You’re all dressed up!”

I noticed his eyes stayed dark, unlike Valentines. Valentines light up like the sky whenever he is speaking to me, or yelling at me. Dimitri didn’t really show much interest in my body. “Can I come in?”

Oh right, he needs to ask my permission. “Wait, how did Valentine get in here? He didn’t ask to come in.”

“Honestly?” he asked, and moved his weight onto his right foot, “You probably sleep walked and let him in. Or he might have contacted you in a dream.”

“That’s not creepy to think about or anything,” I commented, making sure to stay behind the door.

Dimitri chuckled, “Now can I come in?” he asked eagerly.

“You a little eager there, champ? What’s up?”

“Well I got you this.” He walked out of my view, and I curiously moved closer to the entrance. He came back with a black, spaghetti strap dress, and matching heels.

My eye brows shot up to the ceiling, “What are those for--oh my God.” I smacked my forehead, “the diner thing is tonight, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

I pointed at the dress, “Isn’t that dress a little…small?”

He winked, “You can pull it off.”

I put a hand to my chin and looked at the dress. This dress looks like the black colored version of the crazy stripper dress I was kidnapped in. I stared at it, and he waited patiently outside my door. Oh geez, Valentine is going to be furious.

I broke into a smile. Good, let him be furious. Let him get jealous, and cry like a little baby in the corner while I happily eat his favorite icecream. Scratch that, let him cry like a little baby in the corner while I eat his favorite cookie.“You can come in!” I told Dimitri happily. Dimitri stared at the top of the archway, and as if an invisible wall disappeared, he stepped in slowly. He shrugged his shoulders and then smelled the air. Naturally he cringed, and covered his nose. “Ugh, gross it smells like mold, sweat, my brother, and dead bodies.”

When he said ‘my brother’ I couldn’t help but break into a laugh. “Tell me about it.” I pried the dress and shoes from his hands, and covered my body with it as I ran to the bathroom.