Chapter 38: Run Little Mouse

~ I just want to run, I'm out here all alone

~Run because their chasing me down

~Like a game of chess, I predict your move.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pic of Harley Davidson motorcycle, and a rider that looks A LOT like I picture Valentine haha.

*********************************************************************************************************

I stared through the windshield of the car, seeing the dark woods staring back at me.

What do I do now?!

The roar of the Motorcycle became louder, and I gripped the steering wheel. “I’m going to die, I’m going to die!” I cried to myself.

I looked in the rear view mirror, to see a black Harley making its way to the car. I covered my eyes, and sunk into the seat, making sure to lock the doors. Maybe he won’t see me. I watched in the mirror as the motorcycle rider pulled up right behind the car, a black helmet on his head. He purred the motorcycle loudly, making me jump into the seat. The motorcycle continued to run, and then suddenly it was cut.

Silence surrounded.

I kept my eyes plastered shut and sunk deeper into the seat. Maybe he’s gone, and he decided to walk home? Yeah that’s it; I’ll just stay like this for a while until I know he is gone. After a long period of time, I slowly removed my hand from my eyes, and sat up in my seat. My eyes darted to the mirror, to see the rider gone.

“Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!” I yelled at myself, hitting the horn by accident.

I gulped, seeing a face in the corner of my eye. The heated gaze made me shiver, and my lower back started to throb.  

I slowly turned out my window, and yelped. A shadowed man, with bright blue eyes is right against the window staring at me. What made me yelp was the fact that his face looks completely blank, and un-human. As if he is so mad, no emotion on his face can describe it. I took a shaky breath, and waved at him. His face stayed blank, and he stood up straight. His belt reaches the middle of the window because he is so tall.

“Open the door Cassie,” he hissed. I stared at his belt, moving away from the window.

He banged his hand on the glass, making me jump, “I’ll make you come out then.” He lowerered  his body smiling at me as he passed the window. There is the sound of something grabbing ontot he car, and suddenly it started to tip.

I grabbed onto anything I could, as I started to fall towards the passenger seat. I should have put my seatbelt on! I looked out the passenger seat, to see the sky. “Holy—“

The car started to shake violently, and I grabbed onto the steering wheel, and screamed my ass off. “I’ll come out!” I screamed on the top of my lungs, as the nausea finally hit me.

The car was lowered to the ground, and at the last minute was dropped. My head bobbed as it hit the ground, and my stomach groaned in pain. I pushed against the seat, breathing heavily, and still latching on to anything I can.

The car shook again, and I quickly looked out the driver window, “Open the door!” he exclaimed, his face lowered to the window. I jumped, and noticed two huge fangs hanging over his open mouth.