Chapter 19: Let Me Just Get Something Off My Chest

VID: THIS MAN IS MADEEEE TO PLAY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH IT AND YOU WILL FOREVER PICTURE HIM AS VALENTINE LIKE I DO LMAO! His voice..his body...his EVERYTHING!

Especially when he points to his eyes, then at the camera! Watch it before you read this!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*********************************************************************************************************

We were in garage, a cold garage. A familiar black Porsche stared back at me, as well as a yellow Lamborghini, and a black Harley.

“Get in the car,” he said shortly, opening the passenger door.

I hugged myself, feeling cold in my light sweatshirt.

He put his hands on his hips, his eyes staying a normal dark color. “Do I have to force you in the God damn car?” He snapped.

I crossed my arms, refusing.

“Get in the fucking car, or I’ll kill you right here, right now. At least have some dignity, and die in private.”

I stopped breathing. He’s lying.

“What happened to the guy that didn’t like cursing?” I said quietly, following his orders, and getting into the black car.

“He met you,” he replied simply.

As soon as I sat down in the car the air smelled masculine, and the seats were too big for my body.  I felt safe in here, like nothing will happen to me.

He got in abruptly, slamming the car door, and making my jump.

There goes that feeling.

 “Where are we going?”

 “Somewhere private,’’ he said, putting the keys in the ignition.

The car purred loudly, vibrating the seats. I buckled my seatbelt, and sunk into the seat. What if this is the last time I’m in a car? He turned his neck around to the back window of the car, and put his arm on the back of my seat, backing up. He put on mirrored aviators, so he ocean blue eyes are hidden. His chiseled jaw is covered with slight brown stubble as usual, looking odd with his blonde hair. I quickly decided to change my gaze out to the window, so I would stop staring at him.

He turned the wheel, so now we are going straight towards the gate. He pressed a button on the top of his windshield, and the gates clicked open. We sailed off onto a dark road, with lots of forest on both sides. I tried to memorize the road’s, but  it’s so dark I can’t see crap. After a few minutes of silence I turned my back to the window, and leaned my head on the seat, facing him. The car stopped at red light intersection. No cars on either side.

“Are you going to kill me?” I asked quietly.

He didn’t answer.

I frowned. “Are you going to kill me?” I repeated a louder, getting annoyed.

“I want silence.”

“Of course you do, because you’re not the one who as no idea where we are going, no idea where we are, and stuck in the car with a bipolar vamp!” I yelled.