Chapter 39: Bullet Through My Valentine

~My blood is boiling inside of veins.

~So here we are, I'm in your head. I'm in your heart!!!

~Is it my turn to die? My heart is pounding as I say goodbye.

~I love you crying and screaming my name.

***********************************************************************************************************

I turned around slowly, with my ice cube hands up.

He motioned with a hand to come closer to him, "Come on now, you know the drill. Get away from freedom, and come to your Master."

I pressed my lips together, so I wouldn't snap at him. My eyes stayed focused on the gun.

"S-s-shoot me al-l-lready," I sputtered between frozen lips.

He chuckled, and cocked the gun, "Well, I wasn't going to because you are so close. But if you insist....wait a minute. Are you trying to take the gun from me?" He questioned, his eyes flashing with amusement.

I looked up at him, and not the gun, getting out of my pouncing position. I didn't even realize I was doing that.

"No."

"Yes...you were actually; I could see it in your eyes."

I swallowed, and took a step back, "Jus-s-st kill me already," I stuttered, and instantly tried to warm my lips.

He came closer, and then started to circle me, looking me up and down. "You know, I have to say. I will probably miss you when you are gone, but in time I think I will get over it. Maybe a few days at most," he said, with a snicker.

Anger boiled beneath my skin, and followed him as he circled me. "Oh r-r-really."

"Yes, because even though you were fun to play with, you're a pain in the ass, and fat," he commented nastily, smacking my butt, "I like my girl's skinny, you should know that by now though."

Happy to be facing away from him, I forced the tears back into my eyes. I focused on his position, my eyes closed. "I want you to face me when I do this. I want to see your eyes grow blank-"

I whirled my leg around, and kicked the gun out of his hands. He started at his empty hand, and raised an eyebrow at me, "I'm impressed I thought you would-"

I ran at full speed at him, knocking him to the ground. He stilled underneath me, and I wrapped my hands around his warm throat, and squeezed as hard as I could. He kept his hands at his sides, watching me with his big sapphire eyes. "You learn quickly. But that won't kill me, baby" he bit out between breaths, losing his oxygen, "try again later." His mouth burst into a grin, and I rolled off of him.

The gun!

I quickly crawled to the gun, and his hands grabbed onto my feet. I clawed at the ground, and kicked out behind me. "Let go!" I screamed, and rolled onto my back.