Chapter 64: Bipolar Vampire, Plus A Flesh Eating Ghost, Plus Cassie, Equals....

I'll be adding more to this chapter :)))))))))))))))))))))) 

Please Vote and Comment this is in WATTY AWARDS!!! (Wooo!) 

~Is it the way that you talk? (That causes me to freak.) ~ You're such a gorgeous nightmare, oldhabbits never seem to go away.  

**************************************************************************************************

I managed to get to my bedroom without him breathing down my neck for once, and slammed the door closed.

Now that I was alone, I decided to let all my frustration out. “UGH!” I screamed, putting my hands to my head. I beat on my bed covers over and over again, hearing his mocking laughter from the bottom of the stairs as he said not to long ago:

‘You know, you could have just used scissors, Chub!”

I screamed back: “I thought you would cut it for me, with SCISSORS! You know I’m not coordinated like that!”

Words cannot explain how infuriating his nicknames were to me. Chub? How was that even true? I weighed 145 pounds tops, which is perfect for my height! My Doctor said so!

I angrily pulled open my dresser, pulling out random scraps of clothes. I fisted them all in my hands, and threw them against the wall.

Why was I so angry you ask?                                                                                                            

Maybe it was because he was making me do yard work. 

No, it had to be because I now owed him seven wishes. Not five, not six seven. In his ripe age, who knows what dirty little wishes he has in that brain! I'm not doing any of them!

I had laughed out loud at my final conclusion. What really was ticking me off was the deep, whispering chanting from behind my door, resembling a freight train. 

“Chubchubchubchub—chubchubchub--”

I faced the door and screamed at the top of my lungs: “Knock it off!”

“I’m bored!” he whined.

That was what I had to deal with. A full grown man, acting like a two year old. You know, when hewasn't ordering me around and threating to kill me.

I groaned, and hurried to get my clothes on. He continued to sing random theme songs, loud and obnoxiously, banging his fists on the door to the beat. Finally after a few minutes of getting ready, I changed into sweatpants, a t-shirt and snow boots. I put on a yellow sweatshirt, and a white winter jacket I had in the closet.

I slipped it on,  instantly feeling really fat in it.

A bang hit the door, as if he hit his head against it. “I know a seventy five year old woman who is really 2,301 year old vampire. She’s much, much faster than you at getting--”

I opened the door, to see him leaning on the archway to the right, with his arm braced in front of me. He looked down at my outfit and frowned. “Dressed?” I completed for him. “That’s because she’s aVampire.”

“You look like the Dough boy.”

My mouth popped open. “Excuse me?”

He cleared his throat, and leaned in to me. “You. Look. Like. The. Dough—“

 “Rephrase that, or else.”

“Or else? That sounded…like a good thing.” A slow grin spread over his face, as he gave my nose a poke. “You look like a marshmallow then.”