Chapter 61: A Pink Straight Jacket

***The beginning of the vid reminds me of Cassie getting pampered from the people in the beginning of the book. ALSO please look at the picture to the RIGHT >>> I know it's small it wouldn't fit because it was so wide! I LOVE it!

~50,000 tears I've cried ~And you still won't hear me ~ I'm going under, drowing in you I'm falling for ever. I've got to break through. ~Blurring and stirring the truth and lies. 

******************************************************************************************************

“Stop wiggling like a freaking Mexican jumping bean, Cassie. I’ll get your precious little head on your pillow soon,” Valentine stated, pulling his wrist away from my mouth.

“Pillow?” I drawled the foreign word, unable to register it in my mind.

Valentine opened my bedroom door skillfully with the back of his belt, “Yes Cassie, pillow. As in the device you have put your head against for the last,” he made a thoughtful face as we entered the room, “eighteen years.”

“Pillow, pillow, pillow!” I chanted, thumping his chest as I did so.                                   

His eye brows creased a line in the middle of his forehead, “Nobody has reacted this way to my venom before. But then again, you tend to have reactions to everything I give you,” he noted, attempted to place me on the bed. I held on to his neck, refusing to go on the strange pink covers below me, “Cassie,” Valentine used my name sternly, insisting I let go.

“Pillow?” I replied, singing it as if I was in an Opera.

Valentine frowned down at me, placing me over the covers. I kept my grip around his neck, laughing hysterically. He pried my hands off of him, and I cried in protest. “It’s a sad day when a man who has lived as long as I, who has seen many different types of people beheaded and slaughtered, to the point that any average creature would go completely mad, is scared of  you,” he stated.

“You’re pretty, I like pretty boys.”

His face went blank, “I’m going to take that as a compliment, because I am attempting to be a nicer person. Now let go of my vest, so I can get some work done.”

I looked down at my hand, realizing I gripped the front of his strange ‘prince’ uniform. With my right hand I played with the slight ruffles at the top, randomly thinking of a ballerinas ‘too-too’.

“Too-too!” I exclaimed dreamily.

He chuckled, “First you call me Pretty Boy, now you are implying I’m wearing a too-too?” he whispered, his blue eyes twinkling in my lamp.

“Oooh,” I reached up, connecting my finger with his eyeball.

He weakened his stiff stance, letting me pull him on top of me His hand instantly went to his eye, and I poked his other one. He growled, trying to hold in his anger. “See, I don’t really appreciate that Cassie I find that—“

 “Kissy.”

His deep snicker echoed the room, “Kissy?” he questioned, amusement in his eyes. He lay on the bed next to me, giving up on escaping my grasp. As he spoke I watched his teeth show from between his lips. At that time the white color of them seemed distracted me easily. “It’s hard to believe you have the capability to kill me, when you say such things.”

I suddenly shivered violently, my teeth chattering, “I’m c-c-cold.”

He quickly got off the bed.