Chapter 58: Putting On A Show

Please read my note at the end of the chapter! There's hot men involved! :DDDDDDDD

*********************************************************************************************************

“No,” I groaned, and rolled over on the couch. “Ooof.” My face hit the un-forgiving floor.

I slowly stood up, testing my muscles. My spine straightened, as I searched the room once again. How did I get on the couch again? I slowly walked around the room, my mind feeling like mush. Pain soared from behind my eyes, and in my sinuses. I shut my eyes, from the massive migraine.

The memories of last night’s occurrences attacked my brain like a World War Five. That stupid Vampire was trying to feed from me! After everything he did to me? He pretended to be drunk, put makeup on his face, dropped the whole ‘I’m suicidal feel bad for me!’ crap,  made me loopy. I smacked my forehead. Oh no…I complimented him? 

I let out a roar, and stormed to the front door. My hands felt the doorknob, and I undid all of the locks. “I’m getting the hell out of here.”

The door stayed in place, not budging. I tugged harder, resorting to putting my foot on the door for leverage.

A snicker from behind me sent chills down my back, “Where would you go?”

I whirled around in anger to face a bruised and slightly pale Valentine, holding the black dress I wore to the party. I looked down at myself to see the turquoise t-shirt I stole from him a while ago, and a pair of the new sweatpants I bought at the motel.

I left my clothes at the Motel! I don’t remember changing either…

“How embarrassing; I tell you to go change upstairs and you put on my shirt,” the bastard before me teased.

Anger boiled under my skin. “You son of a—you manipulated my mind!” I screamed, and came over to him to sock him in the jaw. He disappeared, reappeared a few feet to the left.

I kept my hands a my sides in fists. He’s not worth it Cassie.

Valentine threw a hand in the air waving it off, “The dress was bothering me. Tell me where you would go if you left, I truly want to--”

He stopped and pressed he slightly raised area on his chest, making an uncomfortable sound.

My eyes glued to his hand. He’s wearing a tight white t-shirt, and dark jeans. The tank top is so tight; it emphasizes all the right muscle groups, and makes his arms bulge slightly. I crossed my arms over my chest, flustered by his apparel, “Anywhere but here.”

“Really?” he inquired, with a raise of an eyebrow. Those two-timing, ugly-ass sparkling sapphire eyes danced over my body. “Dressed like that?”

“Yes I am,” I kicked the door behind me, “As soon as you open this freaking door!”

“I’m far too weak to do that,” he stated dramatically, giving me a heavy cough.

Oh he’s really putting on a show.

“You know what, whatever. I’m not talking to you anymore, so leave me alone,” I stated, then briskly walked into the dimly lit living room.

 I officially loathe Vampires with their cold, dark houses.

I sat on the couch, tucking my feet under me.  I made sure my back was too him, knowing he wouldn’t just let me order him around. A warm breath crept beneath my pony tail, wrapping around my neck in a caress.

“I can’t resist you when you’re so stern with me,” a deep, velvety voice spoke in my ear. I shivered, keeping silent. “You know you want me to bite you.”