Chapter 63: Awkward Situations Are My Expertise

I'm uploading more soon! Please vote & comment! 

~That I won't believe this lie. ~When darkness is all you see, this is our sweet Blesphemy. ~ You told the greatest stories, of love and bleeding crowns.

**********************************************************************************************

Valentine pulled me out of the kitchen by my upper arm, like a child who stuck their hand in the cookie jar.

I readied myself for the right moment to bombard him with reasons why I wasn’t going outside.The main reason I was too embarrassed to tell him. He dragged me to a closet door and tugged it open. “What are you? A medium? You’re going to change and put  a jacket on over your clothes. No footsy pajamas.”

I crossed my arms over my chest, blushing at my own embarrassment. “I’m not going outside to do whatever the heck you plan to do with me.“

He brought his head out of the closet, frowning.“Why?”

“Well first of all I have no idea what we’re doing!” I shouted a little too loudly.

“You’re just coming with me you don’t have to do anything.”

I snorted. “I don’t like the sound of that, so see ya!” I turned to leave, to get a tug on the footsy pajamas. My feet slid along the floor, until I stood next to him.

He made a mocking face at me, and tilted his head to his chest. “Boo hoo," he said, walking down the hallway again to the kitchen. 

I jogged to meet up with him, and pulled on his bright--yellow colored sleeve, to get him to stop walking away from me. “Listen to me, you Fang Faced, cold hearted bastard. I’m not doing crap for you. So you can just skip outside and pickup sticks by yourself.”

He chuckled deep in his throat, sending chills down my back. “Too bad you do as I say, when I say it.”

“No, sorry. I don’t worship conceited Vampires.”

“In a flash his hand shot out and grabbed the front of my pajamas. He lifted me off the ground with one hand, until we were at eye level. “I don’t want to hear you use the words ‘Fang’ and ‘Face’ in the same sentence ever again.”

“Fang- Face!” I screamed obnoxiously in his face. He brought my face closer to his, his face melting into a curious look. He grazed over my body with his eyes, as if too make sure everything was in place.

“I think there is another reason why you don’t want to go outside. Since you have only been out a few times since I brought you here,” he commented, hitting the nail straight on. “Look at me in the eyes,” he said, in a demanding voice. His voice sounded like velvet, smooth and alluring all at once.

“You wish,” I spat. Thanking the Lord he couldn’t hear my thoughts. There was a whole different reason why I wouldn’t go outside with him. If I was lucky he would just put me back on the floor, and end the conversation.

But of course, that would mean my life was awesome.

Valentines gaze dropped onto my ‘Straight Jacket’, and let out a snicker. “Where’s the zipper?” he questioned with amusement, slowly setting me to the ground. His fingers brushed against where the zipper tongue would be, while he continued to laugh.

I swatted his hand away angrily. “Shut up, it…it broke off ok! I can get out of it!”

“Can you?” he asked with seriousness.

“Yeah!” I answered a little too quickly. He raised an eyebrow, knowing I was lying. I smacked my arms against my sides and pouted.“ I’m stuck, and I think I’m over heating!”

I hadn’t meant for it to be funny, I was being completely serious.

He burst out laughing, leaning over and putting his hands on his knees. His laughter bounced off the walls, turning my cheeks a scarlet red. I crossed my arms over my chest, steam building up to my head.

“Are you done?”

He stood up, put his hands on his hips, and took a deep breath. “Yep, I’m good.”

“Good.”

That was when he turned the other cheek, and started to walk away from me. I ran until I was in front of him, and put a hand on his warm chest.“Where are you going?”

“The Chocolate Factory,” he stated sarcastically. His eyes drifted to my broken zipper. “I’m not helping you out of that thing.”

“I’m over heating!” I cried. “Please?”

“Will you do anything I say?”

I thought about that for a minute. “Only one thing and it can’t be outrageous.”

“Four things.”

I crossed my arms over my scolding hot chest, “Two.”

“Three, or I’ll let you get heat stroke.”

“Deal!”

What had I just gotten myself into?

“Wait—“

“On second thought,” he said, putting a hand to his chin. “I’m too tired to do anything for you,” he told me, brushing past me with a smile on his face.

“What!” I burst out, following him with my eyes. He climbed the stairs quickly, humming to himself. “Four things! I’ll do seven things! Please I’m dying here!”

Just at the thought of my sweating self, I fanned my face.

In a flash he disappeared off the steps, and landed in front of me. He sighed dramatically while reaching for the collar of my pajamas. I gripped his arms ready to pry them off, when he tore all the way down the middle of the pajamas. As if the footsy pajamas layered even more, I got even hotter than before. I thanked the Lord that I was wearing a bra, or else this situation would be a lot more awkward. My hands quickly closed the two lapels of the broken clothing, covering my exposed skin.

“Well, look at that. Chubby Wubby has now ruined her pajamas… and her pride” he stated cheerfully, and winked at me.

 I scowled a him, “You—“

He held a finger to my lips. “Ehh, I don’t think so. You do as I say now," he said, with a mysterious grin. "First thing I want you to do is go outside with me, without complaining, and a big ass smile on your face.”