Chapter 1: Sneaky Plans

Please vote! I'm in Watty Awards!! :))

* * *

~Present Day~

Anna barged into my bright yellow room with two tickets in her hand, and started to jump up and down with joy. She tends to run into my house without an invite, even when I’m sleeping. Basically my friend is a professional burglar.

Anna and I met when we were in kindergarten. The typical years, when marriages meant you could share your peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Anyways, we were finger painting a picture of a butterfly, when chubby Tommy Cunningham started to paint on her face! Of course I was a little diaper genius, and was like ‘Heeeellll noooo!’(Either that or I crapped myself, I forget.).My little body ran over and pinched him on the arm. He started to cry, and left her alone. We have been inseparable ever since.

“I got them! I got them! I got them! Hey guess what? I got them!”she screamed with excitement. She hopped over and spun my swivel chair around before yanking me to my feet.

Anna looks like the typical Cheerleader, even though she refuses to be one or date any of the gorgeous, dumb football players that walk our school's halls. Her looks were basically the complete opposite of mine, with hair that was naturally straight and blonde, cut at the shoulders and shaped to angle perfectly against her face.

I on the other hand, had long brown--and frankly, unruly curly hair that slipped down to the center of my back. My hair, was a catastrophe waiting to happen when I tried to straighten it, which was every day of course. I would have to brush the beast after a shower, blow dry it straight and then straighten it with the hottest straightener I could find. Up until that day I had damaged my hair every morning, but finally had come to my senses that my hair would soon be complete hay if I continued with that process....

Not to mention, I'd most likely get a nice case of carpal tunnel from the constant bend of my wrist when straightening....

As I was saying, I had wild, dark gold eyes that flickered into a lighter color when the sun them the right way, while Anna had the typical, large and innocent light- blue eyes. Anna was also model thin and fit into jeans the size of toothpicks, while I was just an average weight.

But at least I had bigger boobs.

“No you didn’t?” I exclaimed, starting to get excited myself. It was what I was waiting for for so long and I just couldn't keep in all of the anticipation.

She paused dramatically, before dramatically screaming, “Two tickets to see..... THE ROCKET EATERS.....live at Cupid’s Corner!” 

Before I could respond, she got down on one knee, and held up a ticket and said in a  deeper voice, “Cassie, my sweet, sweet Cassie, who I have learned to...kind of get use to after all of these years. Will you.... accept my totally awesome birthday gift, and go to Cupid’s Corner with me?"

The humor in the situation got the best of me and I burst out laughing. "Of course, my love!"

We hugged while we jumped up and down, until I sat back in my chair, putting my hands gracefully over each other. "Wait...how are we going to get in?" I asked suddenly.

"We don't! We sneak in. Duh."

I slowly leaned back in my computer chair, a scowl on my face. Sneaking in? She expected me to just sneak in? The girl who fought for her A grades every year and never made it one minute past her curfew?

I pretended to stroke a cat in my lap. It was time to play the Godfather.

“Anna," I started in a raspy voice, “I’m not sneaking into this Club."